WoW Guild Rankings

WoW Classic return?

Bored or have nothing relevant to say about anything? Then post it here.

Moderator: Windavell

WoW Classic return?

Postby Hadhod » 06 Jun 2019, 20:58

Hello,

I was a member of this clan for a couple of years not long after it formed. I recognise a couple of names but I doubt anyone would remember me, I wasn’t much of a hero more of a drunk gamer playing a drunk dwarf. Anyway, I was wondering from people still playing the game what their feelings are about WoW classic? Do you think it will be worth trying? Will it have any longevity? Does this clan have any plans for setting up a clan in classic server (which I’m guessing a new server will be required to play classic).

Glad the clan is still going strong

Hadhod/Madcap
Hadhod

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: WoW Classic return?

Postby Elysah » 08 Jun 2019, 10:32

Hello Hadhod... I remember you! I joined the guild in 2005, with my hunter Elora. I think you might’ve stopped playing not long after (no connection, I hope!)

I’m really looking forward to Classic: I think some of the other members of the guild have expressed interest too but there are no formal plans to commit en masse to the server.

Warcraft has become a little stale for me, so I’m hoping to decamp to classic semi permanently maybe in the hope of reminding myself of the good old days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: WoW Classic return?

Postby Windavell » 08 Jun 2019, 12:05

hi Hadhod, I do remember the drunken dwarf that is you :)

As El says, a few people will be trying it out, myself included, so we'll see what happens there :yes:
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Chit-Chat