WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Elitza Rogue

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Elitza Rogue

Postby Elitza » 19 Aug 2018, 20:42

About You

Country & Region: Sweden

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Elitza Human Thunderhorn

Level: 120

Class: Rogue

Main Spec: Assasination

Off Spec: Sub/Outlaw

Current ilvl: 334 in assasination 335 in outlaw

Link to your profile via the Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... orn/Elitza

Alts
Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Got almost all classes on 110 not playing anyone at the moment!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- PvP

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

My starcaller achievment in early ulduar and almost getting server first Malygos (the try we killed it on server first popped up in last phase for another guild:D )

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

What sort commitment are you able to offer?

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week. I always come with a great mood and im very rarely triggered by other peoples misstakes(im not a tilter).
Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month.
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed if im online (wont sit 4 hours hoping to get a spot. will log out if i dont have anything to do online).

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30 [x]
Sunday 21:00 CET until 23.30 [x]

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)
I picked assasination cause i pull out the most damage in that specc atm.

What is your greatest achievement in a raid situation?
Joined an altraid with with a resto druid in wotlk and managed to solo heal trial of the grand crusader wich earned me a spot in the servers best raiding guild!

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
Im a really dedicated player and have a great urge to clear all content and trying to be the best!
I thrive of succes and often compete over myself to make everything as optimal as possible in both rotation and boss tactics!

Other Stuff:
Ive cleared all mythics besides Kings rest dont have the reputation yet.

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
No

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Things other applicants have included here include, what was it about the Highland Warriors which made us stand out from the hundreds of other guilds recruiting? Have you been aware of the guild prior to applying? Did someone recommend you join us? Did you group with a member of our guild and become enchanted by what a wonderful person they are?
I love progress raids and frankly i havnt seen that many serious raiding guilds recruit (I dont know where guilds post their recruitment anymore and at this point im to afraid to ask).
I just saw you in tradechannel and decided to try with an apply!

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members

I started playing world of warcraft in 2007 about 1 month before the release of The Burning Crusade. I started with a warrior and when the almighty long green haired nightelf male warrior(did not customize the character just gave it a name and entered world) hit level 30 i went proudly to STV since that was what my friends said was the best place for 30-40. I got ganked so hard like the noob i was i grew tired of it. I leveled 5 different classes to about 30-35 just cause of stv (i was not a smart man back then). I cant tell my whole wow history i can sit here all night and write shitty, funny, noobfail stories but also very proud peaks when i got decent at the game.
TBC: The Burning crusade was my first expansion, i had a shitty computer and had shitty internet but still managed to get into raiding, I started with Kara with a friendly guild before i got into more serious raiding. I only got to Black Temple before the next expansion not much to brag about in this expansion.

Wotlk: This was where my high end raiding got serious. Leveled as fast as i could and joined a pug group on the opening day of Naxxramas(24 of 25 guildrun) wich earned me a spot in the guild. Almost got server first on malygos. Raided all the way up to icc 25 man. I had some peaks like early starcaller and Totgc.

Cata: I raided all content in cataclysm half of it in HC

Mop and WoD: I these expansion i grew tired of pve and decided to try my luck in pvp. I did some casual raiding clearing most content.

Legion: Started only pvp and casual raiding untill i randomly met a guild whilst climbing Mythic+ dungeons and earned myself a spot in their guild in early antorus patch. Raided whole antorus and got 11/11 hc! Not much to talk about here i mained Demonhunter in pve, But i had all classes except monk and dk on level 100+ 8 on 110.

In real life i live out on the country in a house with my girlfriend and my dog wich is also my biggest hobby. I love to compete and train it. Its a german shepard female on 4 years who is named Onyxia(and ofcourse i have a special place in the house just for her wich is called "Onyxias lair"). I work a fulltime regular 07.00-16.00 job mon-fri. Much more isnt there to tell about me i assume.

Now what we all have waited for my joke: Yo mama is so fat when a rogue shadowstepped her, he got a loading screen.
Elitza
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Elitza Rogue

Postby Elysah » 20 Aug 2018, 00:21

Hello there, Elitza

Thankyou very much for your application. You seem like an incredibly accomplished player!

Before we continue, I would like to clarify something, please...

Elitza wrote:

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

I love progress raids and frankly i havnt seen that many serious raiding guilds recruit (I dont know where guilds post their recruitment anymore and at this point im to afraid to ask).
I just saw you in tradechannel and decided to try with an apply!

We’re a casual raiding guild: we’ve experienced success for many years in terms of normal and heroic raiding. However, we don’t impose any sort of requirements on our raiders beyond minimum standard of enchantments, gems, ilvl, and best effort (relative to the person). We have a wide demographic of skill and commitment from our raiders: we have a stable core of those who turn out every raid and those who attend when they can, be it fortnightly, monthly or once in a blue moon. We do normal and we do heroic level. It’s incredibly unlikely we’ll ever venture into mythic raiding.

You seem to have played at a very serious level and your application suggests that you think we might also be at that level too. Yes, we work hard to get our boss kills, it may take weeks to get there and many, many wipes due to bad luck or repeated fails on the same mechanic. But, no one is ever left out of the team.

I just want to be sure that you understand our approach to raiding and that it fits with what you’re looking for :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 21 Aug 2018, 11:25

Hello Elitza, thanks for contacting me in game yesterday. Pleased that our raiding style fits with what you're looking for :)

You mention some alts, which are currently at level 110 - if they are unplayed then there is no expectation for you to bring them into the guild, however, if/when you do dust them off for levelling, then you would be expected to bring them into the guild, also. How do you feel about this?
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elitza » 21 Aug 2018, 20:01

I would not mind bringing them in to the guild!
Elitza
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 22 Aug 2018, 08:51

Ok. Let’s talk more in game :) I’ll be online later if you are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?