WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Deathbank Tank Warrior , Raider application

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Deathbank Tank Warrior , Raider application

Postby Deathbank » 17 Jan 2015, 23:33

Robert

Country & Region: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, England

Nationality: Hungarian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Deathbank @ThunderhornEU

Level: 100

Race: Dwarf

Class: Warrior

Spec: Protection

Guild: United Forces

Played Time: 20 days 12 hours

Achievement Points: 7930

Gear: semi PVP 658 I use for PVE
full set of 620 PVP

Is this your main character?
Yes, for the past half year I started to play again

Alts:

Glennemann 100 human DK (Blood) United Forces
Gitta 100 draenai Shammy (resto) United Forces
Deathroawild 90 NE druid (feral) United Forces
Hardtimes 90 human Priest (holy) United Forces
Szexxy 90 human mage (fire) United Forces
Cathrineroe 80 NE hunter (marksman) United Forces
Roahammer 44 human Pally (retri) United Forces
Loveliness 21 NE rogue (-) United Forces

Previous guilds: For the past 4-5 yrs Ive been mostly passive, When I was online and active for a half year - year, I stayed in my guild, United Forces.
I created this guild to have a home where I can have my characters safe, without being removed upon long time of inactivity.

Other guilds you are applying for: none

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Engineering 700
Primary 2: Mining 700

First Aid: 625
Cooking: 1
List any special or rare recipes: -

I produce savage feasts with my 100 DK 's barn

Raiding Experience

Highmaul Raid Finder tanked 7/7
Highmaul Normal PUG tanked 6/7
Highmaul HC PUG tanked 1/7 (almost had the butcher, he was on 1 % HP on 2 tries (enraged)

MoP: Mogu'shan Vaults
MoP: Heart of Fear
MoP: Terrace of Endless Spring
MoP: Throne of Thunder
MoP: Siege of Ogrimmar

I pugged all Panda raids , mostly with my priest, its all over her gear.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? Please list any relevant previous experience

I used to be raid leader many years ago, but I`m not experienced enough just yet to do that.

Number of Reputations @ Exalted: None of Draenor, these mostly revered

Play Style

What sort of position would suit you best in terms of what you are looking for from a guild (delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I must raid 2 times a week, at least (Deathbank).

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Why did you chose your current spec?

Id like to be the tough guy :)
Everyone waits for the tank, everyone depends on the tank, in my opinion, its the head of the beast :)
can start an argument, it will still stay my opinion. The rest of the team hides behind of these guys called tanks :)
I love tanking especially with this warrior, I just love it.
Smashing heads with shields , just love that sound :D
The break spellcasting, charging , and jumping from distance these are the beauty of being warrior tank. Using mass spell reflect , and so on.

Tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation. (You may link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

charge > shield slam> thunder clap> shockwave > revenge/devastate/execution depends which one procs with my current talent build

Execution procs very often (SUDDEN DEATH), and makes up 30-50 % of my total DMG done even though , my raid DMg is generally as low as 9- 12 k DPS.
In heroics, or world mobs/garr defs it goes up to 20-30 K, but its about AOE DMG and other extra equipments I use, on standard lvl 100 mobs /elites.

Choose THREE of the following which best describes your usual WOW week. Delete those which do NOT apply

- Inguild only group instancing (could be if there would be active members in my guild heh :) )
- Solo questing
- PvP

Which of your achievements in WoW are you the most proud of, and why?
None of them really. Im not Achivement gathering fan, I just focus on those achivements which require to get something beneficial (mounts, gear, title)

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
I know Leandrine (Krass) for about 7 years. In my early wow playing years I met him, waiting in the queue for BG-s in Darnassus if I remember well :)

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
To be honest, I d like to be a part of a well organised, friendly guild , which we can help each other progressing through Draenor raids, with our experience, and helpful, patient attitude.

How will you improve yourself as a Highland Warrior?

I will try to learn from experienced players mainly about tactics, and small tricks.
I will ask anything, and everything I don't know ( raiding and challange HC), or Im not sure about. You can take this as a promise :)

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

Nothing special. I used to be member of Highland warriors many years ago, Windawell probably remember of any of my alts name. And Ive been removed or I left due long time of inactivity, I cant remember.
Then I started to use my own guild
(which I created before just for fun, to try out how does it feel like to have a guild, and maybe I will make it working later on)
. It was alright being in my own guild mostly alone, but now I want to raid more often, and with a good raiding guild, and as far as I know, Highland Warriors is a really good at raiding.

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... k/advanced

I have a full set of 620 PVP set, and a semi PVP ilvl 658 set I use to PVE, till I get better. Just said if you find 620 PVP in armory , dont be disappointed how did I tank HC Highmauil with that one :)
Deathbank
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Deathbank Tank Warrior , Raider application

Postby Deathbank » 19 Jan 2015, 06:15

I can offer to join raids as melee DPS with Deathbank,

healer, or ranged magical DPS with Gitta
if there is no place for a tank these times.
Deathbank
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 19 Jan 2015, 10:30

Hi Deathbank

We spoke briefly yesterday, before we go any further as i mentioned i needed to see if we could fit another tank in the raid. I am still trying to sort this out but overall we have a pretty full roster in all areas.

Apologies in making this process longer than usual but there are a number of things to consider and sort out.

I will get back to you as soon as possible
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 22 Jan 2015, 01:09

Hey Death, If your about tomorrow poke me for a chat i will be raiding from 9PM CET but i will be online before so if you're about before you can catch me.
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Deathbank » 22 Jan 2015, 10:24

Ok, will do.
Deathbank
Ex Guildie