GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Failed Trial] Raider App - Runferyalife Paladin Tank

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Failed Trial] Raider App - Runferyalife Paladin Tank

Postby Runferyalife » 21 Jun 2017, 20:09

Country & Region: UK grimsby

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runferyalife (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nferyalife)

Level: 110

Class: Paladin

Spec: Protection

Current ilvl: 903 (so so unlucky in Heroics on drops!)

Alts: Runfer (100 SPriest) Runferit (110 888 BM hunter (Silvermoon)) Runferever (72 lock)
I have many toons spread on diff servers. But these are the only ones played regularly in a year or more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Herbalism (800)
Primary 2: Alchemy (800)

Dungeoneering & Raiding

Mythic+ I have done +10 but am in all honesty more comfortable at 7-8. More my own self doubt than skill / gear
Emerald Nightmare 7/7 n 7/7 h
Trial of Valor nope :(
Nighthold 10/10 n 8/10 H

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? Not a chance, i can follow well but am not a leader.

Play Style: Summer - due to being a decent Green Bowler I tend to be quite patchy raiding but play every day. Winter - I throw myself in to wow heavy, raiding every raid I can with M= etc thrown in.

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate) See above

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week
Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed
Social: I have no current aspirations to raid

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days. Again see above please.

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Saturday 20:30 CET until 23:30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. I pally tanked through all of ICC and Dragonsoul, but fell out of love with it and played hunter until Legion. Found tanking more fun than facerolling dps on hunter.
Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding Y
- Mythic Runs Y
- World Quests/Rep Grind Y
- Levelling alts Maybe, got loads on Pally to do still
- PvP Oh no... not me.. no please dont make me! please mummy, they hurt me.
- Achievements lots n lots n lots
- Auction House profiteering not really, except pets

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Fathered 5 kids, all of them have managed to achieve level 110 and a decent iLvl
Close second is the guild me and wife formed at 19, 2 years after meeting.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? no sadly.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? I seek enlightenmen.. i mean I want to start raiding again. WoW is raiding first then some other stuff for me.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? I am old, sarcastic but overall bloody reliable. I maybe swear a little too much, but hey.. if i have to stop no biggie.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Where do Irish Pirates come from? Arrmaaaarrrrgghhhhh. bad dum tish. (i am here all week)
Runferyalife
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Raider App - Runferyalife Paladin Tank

Postby Elysah » 21 Jun 2017, 22:40

Hello there, Runfer :)

Thankyou very much for your application :) Always nice to hear from a tame tank :)

We do have two active raiding tanks, so a tanking spot would be offered on rotation with the other two in the first instance, so you would be in a dps role some nights. Moving forward, as we gain more experience, this could potentially become a permanent tanking role as one of our tanks does love a spot of dps, but this would not be assured, or for some time. How does that sit with you?

Also, we would be looking for you to move your alts into the guild, with the exception of any banker alt... Is that something you would be willing to do?

You are live on Channel 4, don't say f@ck or B*gger ;)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Runferyalife » 21 Jun 2017, 22:45

lol oh bolocky tit wank! oops sorry, its live? :P

I have dps gear (up aruond 900 or so i think, need to optimise it still) but am , to be impolite, shite at it, so prefer to tank. But yeah, i will try anything twice :)

Alts wise, yeah. My alts follow me around, family n all that :)
Runferyalife
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 22 Jun 2017, 18:24

Haha. I know what you mean re rubbishy dps. I'm a healer MS and my dps is so bad I'm pretty sure I'll get sued under trading standards for even daring to use the word "damage" in relation to what I do

What's your online time like between now and Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Runferyalife » 23 Jun 2017, 09:45

Now and Sunday? Lots as my bowls matches have finished until Monday evening.
Mostly evenings as I have a tribe of animals n kids to deal with :)
Won 21-3 last night so in great mood :)
Runferyalife
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 23 Jun 2017, 18:25

Ok. I'll likely not be online until Sunday now. But I'll add you to my friends and we can have a chat about where we go from here, if that's ok with you? :)

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Runferyalife » 23 Jun 2017, 18:56

No worries, I know i have a bowls match every evening next week mon-fri so wont be online evening wise until about 930UK. Will def be on sun evening if it works out for you :)
Runferyalife
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 23 Jun 2017, 20:43

Brilliant :)

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Runferyalife » 25 Jun 2017, 18:25

630pm and i cant be on now. Wife n kids want bloody transformers movie. Ah well, mindless violence for the evening... well one that isnt wow :P

Scrub that, no tickets left, wow it is then :P
Runferyalife
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?