GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Failed - time waster] Raider Application - Sub Rogue Vhala

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Failed - time waster] Raider Application - Sub Rogue Vhala

Postby Vhala » 06 Jun 2017, 16:39

About You

Country & Region: UK - Newcaslte upon Tyne

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Vhala. Draenor Horde. Was a boosted char to 100. I used to be in the guild during Wrath, Cata and MOP. You will know me as Télum (Tel) or Smelly Elly will know me as Kory

Level: 110

Class: Rogue

Spec: Sub

Current ilvl: 894

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Alch Max
Primary 2: Herb Max

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?
If I remember rightly my highest was a +11, but it is at least +10

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare 7/7 (N) 3/7 (H)
Trial of Valor 3/3 (N)
Nighthold 10/10 (N) 9/10 (H)

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
Nope

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30 Yes
Saturday 20:30 CET until 23:30 No
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30 Yes

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

Well when they first made the changes to sub I loved the RP'ness of being in the shadows. Sadly during the start of legion, sub wasn't very competitive, so raided as Assassination. I have since moved back to sub pulling between 650-700k dps on Krosus (H). Very very excited for the changes that are being made in 7.2.5

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Thats an easy one - killing LK with you guys back in the day :)

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: Wind, Elly, Flo and anyone else from when I was in the guild a few years ago

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? I want to move back to Alliance after being in Horde for Legion. I really don't like Horde much, but wanted to give it a go. Highland Warriors is where my fondest WoW memories are

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Nothing special really, I work, have my own home, paint warhammer models and love music

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Why do the French like to eat snails so much?
-
They can’t stand fast food.

:biggrin:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... enor/vhala
Vhala
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Raider Application - Sub Rogue Vhala

Postby Elysah » 06 Jun 2017, 16:58

Koryman!! :)

Awesome to hear from you, and excellent to see you want to rejoin!!

When you around for a chat? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Vhala » 06 Jun 2017, 17:21

Just stuck in traffic atm lol probably after 6
Vhala
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 07 Jun 2017, 19:53

Add me on battlenet Elysah#2509

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Vhala » 13 Jun 2017, 11:14

Hi Ellington,

I've just exchanged for completion on the 7th July for my house move.

Was hoping it was going to be a bit sooner as I'm not transferring server until then.

Sorry for the delay in starting my trial.

I don't mind re-applying if needs be nearer the time?

Cheers
Kory/Tel/Vhala
Vhala
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 13 Jun 2017, 11:18

No its fine, we can wait. Bit hasty on the app though, if you have to wait till then :p
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Vhala » 13 Jun 2017, 13:37

True, but i'm getting old. Thought i'd better do it in case I forgot!

Nah, was hoping to complete the move next week, but hey ho. Not much I can do about it.
Vhala
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Vhala » 30 Jun 2017, 10:32

Hey Hey,

I'm moving home tomorrow and my internet is transferring to my new property on the 7th.

Once all the money has been paid to the relevant legal parties and mortgage companies I can then transfer over to thunderhorn.

I know I applied with my rogue, but I also have a 870+ MM hunter. I can only move one over so which would you guys prefer I raid with?

Cheers
Dave/Tel/Kory
Vhala
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 30 Jun 2017, 10:35

Rogue is the pref as currently, after many years, we are heavy on ranged, light on melee (and no rogues but 3 hunters).

That said, and as you know, we prefer the one you like playing the most.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?