GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Social/flexible raider - Senax frost mage

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Social/flexible raider - Senax frost mage

Postby Senax » 25 May 2017, 21:10

About You

Country & Region: Denmark, Fredericia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Name: Senax

Level: 110

Class: Mage

Spec: Frost

Current ilvl: 886

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

The following are alliance on Thunderhorn, who are either in The Badgersterium or no guild:

Dakina, (currently) lvl 41 Priest
Razzel, lvl 1 warlock
Superkaliff lvl 56 warrior
Kaliff lvl 36 rogue
Sepnep lvl 9 hunter

I also have 2 hordes on Stormscale, currently in no guild:
Prutkagen, lvl 17 mage
Sepnep, lvl 6 warlock
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Tailoring(800)
Primary 2: Enchanting (1) I had Mining(777)

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

I have tried a few M+, max lvl was 4. I know i can differently go to a higher lvl.

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare: Normal 7/7
Trial of Valor: LFR 3/3
Nighthold: LFR 4/10

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

Not really.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month

I Would love to raid with you guys if there is a spot, i have previously been doing Blackwing descent, and Firelands during Cata. I might not yet be geared up to do it, but i will do my best to get there

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Saturday 20:30 CET until 23:30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

I can attend all those days, but from August onward i might not be available a few Saturdays

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

-I play Frost simply because it's fun to play, i tried Arcane in the past but it was boring as hell. Doing boss fights i´m very aware of whats going on, and always move out of the fire. I always strive to get as much dps as possible, and try to improve my rotations.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

Here they are listed as what i Enjoy the most from the top:
- Achievements/finding Mounts
- Raiding
- Mythic Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- pvp

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

- Just returned to wow after a long break, and didn't get to achieve anything major in Cata.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
- As far as i know, i don't know anyone from Highland warriors

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
- The guild i´m currently in is almost dead. i´m the only one who goes online every day, and only a handful others go online a few times a week.
I have ever only been in that 1 guild, but i´m looking forward to becoming part of an active guild

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

That is a hard one, i don't know any jokes in English :(
Senax
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Social/flexible raider - Senax frost mage

Postby Elysah » 27 May 2017, 10:12

Hello there Senax, thanks for your application :)

I'd recommend hitting LFR and trying to get that cleared if you're looking to join us as a raider. We're onto heroic mode at the moment so knowing the mechanics of each fight in an easier mode will infinitely help should you join our raid team.

If you're not doing so already, I'd also recommend hitting the raid dummy's to check your dps levels.

In terms of your alts, even tho they are lower level would you be willing to move them into the guild?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Senax » 27 May 2017, 15:53

Hey Elysah :)

I will be hitting LFR NIghthold this week, and try to get into normal nighthold next week, but i`m currently not geared up good enough to raid heroic anyway.

Just been testing my DPS, and i got around 500k.

About my alts: i have no problem moving all my alts except one. why? because my old inactive guild has a full guildbank i can take from as much as i want. I will only be using that alt for the bank access.
Senax
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 27 May 2017, 18:05

That's not a problem.

See me in game for a chat :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah