GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Closed] Social application - Mortaius Blood/Frost DK

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Closed] Social application - Mortaius Blood/Frost DK

Postby Erendril » 04 Apr 2017, 20:32

Hi All
I applied previously as Erendril a BM hunter but shortly after you promoted me from trial to member work life changed a bit and i stopped playing WoW. Things are back to normal now but I would like to join as my Blood DK rather than renew Eren (bored of ranged DPS) so i thought it best to apply a fresh since I was only briefly with you in 2016.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: London, UK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Mortaius, Draeni DK, formerly of Eonar EU server

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ius/simple

Level: 110

Class: DK

Spec: Blood

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) : 10 days 9 hours. As above, this is a character boost to re-create an old character on another server/account and isn't the original. The original is 300+ days

Is this your main character? It is now yes.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Erendril lvl 110 BM hunter Wildhammer Highland Warriors

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? All my other alts are on Eonar atm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Mining
Primary 2: Enchanting

List any special or rare recipes: Nothing special

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:
Highmaul : not active at the time
Blackrock Foundry : not active at the time
Hellfire Citadel : not active at the time

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
My real life is much too hectic now to think of raid leading again. I was an officer in BC and I led Demise (Eonar) during WOTLK, Cata, and Mists so I've had enough to satisfy me

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Social: I have no current aspirations to raid

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

Although my first character was a BM hunter as I took on more responsibility within the old Demise guild it became more apparent that it is easy to lead a raid when you’re the one in the lead and positioning the boss so it needed a tank. WOTLK had just launched and DK’s looked exciting so I tried one out and he soon became a close second to Erendril in my heart. These days although i enjoyed leveling Erendril back to 110 the whole ranged dps felt a little boring so after a hiatus of a few months over Winter I have resurrected Mort and got him up to Mythic dungeon levels and would like to rejoin the fold if you’ll let me :)

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Looking for group instances
- In-guild only group instancing
- Spamming Looking for Raid
- Levelling professions to max
- Social questing with guild mates
- Solo questing
- Looking at the scenery/exploring
- Levelling existing alts
- PvP
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

As Sono said in his application, Lady Vashj was a very satisfying kill for our guild and very memorable. I was one of a round 5 or 6 players still alive when she finally bit the dust, desperately dodging the poison pools from the bats in the final phase. Entering Black Temple was also a real highlight but we were too late to reach Illidan before the WOTLK pre-patch landed. After that I'm most proud of our Lich King, Firelands Raggy and Thunder King kills. As a raid leader I found the those three the hardest to prepare the team for due to their complexity so killing them was a real accomplishment.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
Don't know anyone atm but hope to make some new freinds.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I'm really enjoying Legion at the minute but my real life means the most challenging thing I'll be attempting is Mythic+. For that you need a solid group of experienced people that you can bond with and try different tactics which just isn't possible outside of an active guild.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke...

Why didn't the warrior cross the road?
No path available.

Erendril
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Social application - Mortaius Blood/Frost DK

Postby Akallabeth » 04 Apr 2017, 22:01

You know me! Somewhat!
And Sono :)
Akallabeth
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Social application - Mortaius Blood/Frost DK

Postby Elysah » 04 Apr 2017, 22:18

Hello Erendril/Mortaius :)

Your hunter is still in the guild as far as I can see. Regardless of your circumstances when you joined to where you are now, you are still a member of this guild so no need to apply again.

You are very welcome to switch mains and get stuck in from where you left off :)

Give either Wind or I a poke to invite your DK and we'll swap your mains as required :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?