GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Larske - Marksmanship Hunter (Raider)

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Larske - Marksmanship Hunter (Raider)

Postby Larske » 02 Jan 2017, 20:13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: Belgium - Limburg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Larske, "ke" is similar to "little" in dutch. I'm a male night elf, been on Thunderhorn since vanilla launch but I've been to the server Defias Brotherhood for 4 months with a friend.

Level: 110

Class: Hunter

Spec: Marksmanship

Current ilvl: 860

Is this your main character? Yes, it's been my main since TBC

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
I had every class at level 100, but I recently decided to clean up and to keep my main characters only:
Larske - level 110 marksmanship night elf hunter - guildless
Killerlars - level 110 protection human warrior - guildless

Killerlars has been my main from the launch of wow until TBC. I could make him my main again if the guild wants that, the only thing that keeps me from doing it is because my hunter has all the reputation, achievements etc.

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Ofcourse, that was my plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Skinning 800
Primary 2: LW 800

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

To be honest, I stopped raiding after Wrath of the Lich King. I did some raiding in Cataclysm too, but nothing too serious. My biggest raiding experience was in vanilla and TBC. Right now I even have to do LFR. I did some normal runs when EN came out, but I only killed 2 bosses. Defias Brotherhood isn't a raiding server, WPvP is much more important over there.

Emerald Nightmare
Trial of Valor

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? Not really, I don't have enough time to do it well.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed -> alt
Social: I have no current aspirations to raid -> alt

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00 or Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00 -> 1 of those 2
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Overall, these are the days that I play. Sometimes it will differ f.e. I play on tuesday and not on wednesday.

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
I've always been a marksmanship hunter, it just works best for me. Since WoW Legion I am following icy veins because they changed up the spec and I feel like its working for me too now.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- PvP -> warrior
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

All my "achievements", not just the ingame ones. I started playing this game 5 days after the launch at the age of 10 and I couldn't speak English. It took me 6 months to get my warrior to level 30 (I still had my starter gear equiped) so, it's been a long way and I met a lot of interesting people in this game. I guess you could say that THIS is what I'm proud of.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? Some names sound familiar, but I don't think I still know someone in the guild. I think in the early days that I have been in Weekend Warriors, or at least the guild name rings a bell!

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Because the guild seems to fit my needs. It has been around for a while, just like me. From what I can read on the forums, there are no "obligations" which in my case is perfect. Ofcourse, a little bit of nostalgia... I really think that being in this guild, enjoying the content with similar players, is exactly what I need.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? The reason I'm playing less is because I just started working this year. I work as a marketeer and besides that I'm also spending a lot of time in the gym (fixed days to have some structure - tuesday & thursday (evening) and saturday & sunday (morning)). I take my girlfriend to the gym with me, and every friday or saturday we spend some quality time so that's why I can only raid on one of those days.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

I'm not really a person to tell a lot of jokes, but I will tell you a good one that I heard a few days ago. FYI- I'm a big fan of these jokes ;)

What did the sea say to the sand?

- Nothing, it simply waved

Hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ske/simple (467 days played)
Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ars/simple (239 days played)
Larske
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Larske - Marksmanship Hunter (Raider)

Postby Windavell » 03 Jan 2017, 15:59

Hi, Happy new year, and thanks for your application.
We are currently in the process of forming a new raid team, as your application is a raider app its only fair to say that currently raids are "on hold" while we find like minded people willing to put some effort in to get things going again. Is this something you are happy to take part in or do you wish to raid right away?
We have raided every tier, and expac, successfully and this is a minor issue but it will take a little time to get going.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Larske » 03 Jan 2017, 17:01

Happy 2017 to you and all other guildies! Concerning my app... It would be an hono(u)r to help you form a raid team again! So no, I don't mind that there aren"t any raids at the moment. I know its hard to form a team right now, I've experienced it as well.
Larske
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 04 Jan 2017, 09:40

goodman
Whisper me in chat for a further chat when you see me online. I'll either be on my druid, Windavell, or Hunter (Winter).
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial] Larske - Marksmanship Hunter (Raider)

Postby Windavell » 04 Jan 2017, 21:11

Trial offered
Windavell
The One
The One

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?