GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Withdrawn] Banetta Holy Paladin Raider

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Withdrawn] Banetta Holy Paladin Raider

Postby Santhear » 28 Dec 2016, 22:23

About You

Country & Region:
UK Lancs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character
Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:
Banetta on Wildhammer
Level:
Class:
Paladin
Spec:
Holy
Current ilvl:
Is this your main character?
Currently yes, open to guild requirements.
Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Santhear hunter 110
Bullee DK tank 95 [levelling currently]
Tailhigh Druid resto 90
Jhenni Priest disc 90
Pandaharr Monk healer 90
Traneman mage 90
Chopitup warr dps 90
Cazh rogue 90 [bank]

All toons are on Wildhammer, Horde and currently in Hounds of Shadow.

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Tailor
Primary 2: Enchanting

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

No current raid experience since Pandaria

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
No, but have done this in the past.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed
Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
Healers and tanks are always the hardest to find for raiding, but I was out of the game since Pandaria until about a month ago, so I went with a healer because they don't have to worry about getting lost too much. As mentioned above I've run a guild raid team in the past, ended up taking on the role of utility player, filling in for whoever didn't show up. The days I'm not available I'm at work on nights.
So far I've been gearing up and have been healing HCs. I understand that doesn't make me too valuable at the moment but am willing to gear up and sub in as needed until I earn a spot.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic Runs
- PvP

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
Dropping the Lich King as a tank before the first round of nerfs.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
Don't think so.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
Current raid team looking for raiders.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
51 years old, getting past the point of mature and working on decrepit.
Looking for a friendly adult guild, hopefully that's you.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
my Dps gear.

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... tta/simple
Santhear

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Banetta Holy Paladin Raider

Postby Windavell » 28 Dec 2016, 22:38

Hi Banetta,
Thanks for your application.

I notice you are horde currently, assuming swapping to alliance isnt a problem can you /w me ingame to discuss your application.

From your app I see you wish to join a raid team. Our new one is currently in the making, if you are prepared to work with us from the ground up, I hope to hear from you soon.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Santhear » 29 Dec 2016, 01:16

Good grief I never noticed you were allies..
That would explain why I couldn't find any of you on the /who earlier.
Tbh a faction swap wouldn't be much of a problem except I'd find a brand new way to get lost [in major cities], though I hope you'd understand if I didn't swap 10 toons all at once.
It does make it a little difficult to /w you though, perhaps messages on here instead?
I've got no problems starting afresh, often that's the best way :)
Santhear

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Santhear » 30 Dec 2016, 05:09

Actually, I have to withdraw my application. I've been offered a place on a raid team with a guild we used to share raids with previously and I'm going to accept it. Sorry to have messed you around, good luck for the future.
Santhear

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?