GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Withdrawn] Melidora - Protection Paladin -RAIDER

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Withdrawn] Melidora - Protection Paladin -RAIDER

Postby Melidora » 22 Dec 2016, 19:49

About You

Country & Region: Turkey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Melidora - Dwarf - Wildhammer

Level: 110

Class: Paladin

Spec: Protection

Current ilvl: 858

Is this your main character? Yes.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Avendesora - Wildhammer Alliance 100 lvl druid
Elarieth - Wildhammer Alliance 83 lvl hunter
Analaria - Wildhammer Alliance 40 lvl priest
Kharuna - Wildhammer Alliance 40 lvl shaman

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

That's not a problem for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Blacksmithing 757
Primary 2: Mining 781

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare : Normal 7/7
Trial of Valor : LFR 3/3

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

No, never thinked about it.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

All of them, hopefully.

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

Well me and my husband we play together. When we started playing in legion he wanted to level an enhancement shaman to play dps which was my main char before, so i decided to level a tank as a main in this expansion. I really enjoy playing a prot paladin but i must be honest i dont like holy or retri at all. I see that playing styles are changed a lot after all these years but i had experience with prot paladin as a MT in Wotlk so i'm familiar with tanking.

About my rotation; Avenger's Shield > Consecration > Shield of the Righteous > Blessed Hammer > Judgment > Hand of the Protector (depending on who needs healing - i usually help healing if i'm not low on health) and so on.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ora/simple

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Nothing comes into my mind, really. Maybe my fishing achievements and that little sweet turtle mount :P

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

No i don't.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

It's been quite funny for me to play in legion as i made a break after cata - i dont count wod as i played it for a month i guess. And i enjoy playing a lot for the moment and i want to be in a nice guild that i can have fun. My husband was searching for it and here we are :)

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

I'm a mother, have a little kid and enjoy playing wow a lot :P

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

I'm just looking at the screen and forcing my mind to remember a joke. But.. still.. nothing. I'm gonna /slap that guy whoever made this question lol. :P

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website
Melidora
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Melidora - Protection Paladin -RAIDER

Postby Elysah » 22 Dec 2016, 21:13

Hello there, Melidora :)

Thanks very much for your application :)

I understand that you spoke to our illustrious GM prior to making the application... We ARE a raiding guild by nature, and have been since Vanilla, but after losing some of our core raiding team, we won't be getting starting again until the new year. I won't lie to you, the three of you would prove an excellent boost to the team as flexi raiders and will get us underway significantly faster. We also try to field at least one mythic group most nights to keep us on our toes :)

How does that fit with what you're after?

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

I'm just looking at the screen and forcing my mind to remember a joke. But.. still.. nothing. I'm gonna /slap that guy whoever made this question lol. :P

That was meee! :) Although I know how you feel, I know some awesome jokes but my mind goes blank when put on the spot (or I think of totally inappropriate ones!!)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?