GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Withdrawn] Turimbar - Enha Shaman Apply - Raider/Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Withdrawn] Turimbar - Enha Shaman Apply - Raider/Social

Postby Turimbar » 22 Dec 2016, 19:36

About You

Country & Region: Turkey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name; Turimbar of Wildhammer Clan! @ Wildhammer Server, Male ofcourse with handsome look and fierce beard. Winks at elvish ladies.

Level: 110

Class: Gryphon Rider err.. Enha Shaman

Spec: Enhancement

Current ilvl: 860

Is this your main character? Yes

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild: Apart from lv1's for names, have a DH 101 Raendir, leveling this for LW mount. Yes i love mooses.

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? I'll bring Raendir and i'll bring others when i decide to level them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Herbalism 800
Primary 2: Alchemy 800

Raiding Experience
Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal
Trial of Valor 3/3 LFR (almost got odyn down with a pug but ppl ragequit :p)

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? No, im done with leading raids.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

I'd like to join every single raid out there but i simply cant beacuse i work in shifts. 12/24/12/48 (day, rest, nightshift, restx2).
So i guess Flexible Raider suits me best and I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a "[i]more than
a couple" a month

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

As i said above i cant be sure which days i'll join which days i'll not since i'm at monthly break, which is also coming to an end.. :( But when i start to work again i'll let officers/RL know which days i'll miss.

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

Oh boy here we go :) First of all my main was a warrior since late vanilla, i sold and played on different accounts but i always played a warrior. When we decided to play legion with my wife, i couldnt stop myself and made a dwarf GRYPHON RIDER -not a shaman- and leveled through this RP (My wife is a Prot paladin) and i hate casters i simply hate to play a caster. So i leveled enha which suits better with Gryphon Rider RP. God knows i never regret making this decision ITS LIKE A WARRIOR WITH STORMS AND SELF HEAL! So thats why i choose enhancement :)
About rotation; Its really simple to be honest, keeping boulderfist(which also add landslide), flametongue and frostbrand buffs all the time, while using stormstrike whenever posible -when its ready or when its procced- and fill with lavalash.. Well yea thats all seriously! You might wanna use crash lightning even on single target beacuse of Doomhammer's Trait which gives your Stormstrike more power. For aoe rotation its keeping buffs, calling your wolves using crash lightning -for wolves also- and spam stormstike -if not ready lavalash again- You can all find these on icyveins tho :P

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic Runs
- PvP
- Auction House profiteering

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Not a proud but my best day as a rogue. A belf rogue.. yea i was horde.

Killed 5 alliance players with my Belf rogue in the past;
The story starts with a clumlsy belf rogue who was young and watching roguecraft movies. Then decided to record his own kills on a pvp server. On a sunny and warm day off the shores of strangletorn beach he saw a leveling party.. 5 silly alliance players. He was 42 by then and alliance "team" was 40 to 46 with 1healer rest dps. Followed them into those big nasty ships on the beach. Waited them to pull big chunk of mobs and the ship captain, came out of nowhere 2 shooted healer -oh god thanks to those assassination skills back then- and running towards to other mobs -who wasnt pulled by alliance team yet- then goes for mage who was aoe'ing and pulling mobs of me (HAHA) (god knows he didnt even noticed their healer was fallen to my blade) this is the moment i vanish and slips away and watches them to themstruggle (i mean waiting till they get enough dmg from mobs, bc times mobs did good dmg leveling wasnt easy) and came out of shadows again and KILLS THEM ALL!!!
This is the moment people ask for the video but then i noticed i wasnt f*cking! recording. But believe it or not story above happened...

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? Nope, found myself here after reading Elysah's post on eu forums and had a chat with Windavell.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? I'm done doing those random mythics or trying to get in for normals runs, when it comes to start raiding after a break im always in a rush. I'm looking for a raiding guild that suits me and i feel like i could fit in. Thanks to Elysah's post -which was well written- gave the spark. And i read your forums thats why im here, i know i can fit.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? I'm a dad irl. Have a lovely 6 years old daughter. Working as a jail officer (yea spooky guy with a clamps and stick :P) So im a really a family guy. Love to play basketball, football(as a goalkeeper), read history especially helenistic and medieval era also love fantastic books/series (not vampires :P) aaand Listening metal music. I think thats enough for now.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had three missed calls from Chuck Norris.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... bar/simple

I hope you didnt bored reading all this :)
Turimbar
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Turimbar - Enha Shaman Apply - Raider/Social Raider

Postby Elysah » 22 Dec 2016, 21:17

Hello there, Turimbar :)

Thanks very much for your application - it wasn't boring at all, I love hearing about where people have come from in the game :) And thankyou for your lovely words about my ad, I'll ask the GM for a raise ;)

I understand that you spoke to our illustrious GM prior to making the application... We ARE a raiding guild by nature, and have been since Vanilla, but after losing some of our core raiding team, we won't be getting starting again until the new year. I won't lie to you, the three of you would prove an excellent boost to the team as flexi raiders and will get us underway significantly faster. We also try to field at least one mythic group most nights to keep us on our toes :)

How does that fit with what you're after?
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Turimbar » 22 Dec 2016, 22:06

Thanks for quick reply. As you didnt lie to us, ill not lie to you. I was looking for more stable raiding core but i understand what are you guys passing through as a guild. Your honesty and what did you offer to us is good enough. To be honest; considering how little experience we have in legion raids at the moment (as i said playing legion for a month now, played this level is 9-10 days) i dont see any guild out there doing mythic raids need 2 melees and a tank for their raid team. Here we can work as a team to get raiding team together again. :)

Should i copy paste this to other 2 applications too? Beacuse answer will be the same.
Turimbar
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 22 Dec 2016, 22:34

Please. And thank you. It will be great to have you aboard :)
We've been around a long time and we can weather the storm as long as we have good people with us, like our guildies, old and new :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 23 Dec 2016, 11:45

If you add Windavell to your friends list and tap him up for an invite next time you're online :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?