GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] arystraa, paladin social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] arystraa, paladin social

Postby Arystraa » 06 Dec 2016, 18:23

Country & Region: uk Hampshire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:Arystraa,formerly arystra and makidd on eonar

Level:110

Class:paladin

Spec:ret

Current ilvl:830

Is this your main character? y

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:i also have a mage named overspill lvl 86, a rogue named venenosa lvl 91 and a hunter named cazadore lvl 87 all in an alliance guild

called demise on wildhammer

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? yes no problem

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1:jc
Primary 2:mining

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare none
Trial of Valor none

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? no

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Social: I have no current aspirations to raid
Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

I haven't raided or played in many mythics lately due to a lack of time, am just starting to get to grips with the ret specc of my pala once i'm comfy with that i wil start working on the holy and prot speccs to get back into the swing of them aswell

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts

- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

i was was thown into the gm spot of a vanilla guild called aod (angels of doom) very early on in my wow life way back in 2006/7, i tried to build a guild (with the help of wow friends) based on virtues

much like your own, i am very happy and proud to say that over the years and through many expansions i keep in contact with most of the people that fought so hard over the years to make our guild work. I am lucky to

have found such a nice group of people to call friends.unfortunately most of us have had to grow up and answer to greater responsibilities i.e wives, children and mortgages.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? I think some of my old guildies have applied to jion you including my brother

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? i would like to get back to a guild that is truly social and non elitest in thier attitude towards others at the same time i do need to be around other guys that play well or things get quite frustrating and i lose interest

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;) i'm an overworked middle aged chef, my work life balance is one big joke :)

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website can't get onto the armory it seems to be down or non existent, i will leave my bn hashtag here you should be able to find me somewhere with that: makidd#2498
Arystraa
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: arystraa, paladin social

Postby Windavell » 06 Dec 2016, 18:30

Evening Arystraa,
thanks for the application, nice to see a fellow vanilla player. Few questions to start with..

Who are your old guildies that have applied? And are you applying because they did, or because you simply found us on google?

Whats your game time like? I see your work/life balance is a joke :) but a rough idea would be good

How do you go about improving? I like to help, and promote others to help, but its all for nothing if people do not help themselves.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Arystraa » 06 Dec 2016, 18:46

hi thx for the fast reply.
primarily ihave applied because of my old guildies and the good things they have said about you,
they are felicity, sonofthewear, erendril akkallabeth and faedee.
these guys made up some of our core raiders for years but now have no time for serious raiding.
i work 5 days a week from 9.30am til 10pm so game time fits around that i try to get on most night to keep world quests rolling and have just started dungeoning to get some more gear.
On improvement i find that the more i play the more focus i attain with my character so more = better
also i stay up o date on icy viens as far as new class mechanics, rotation and stat priorities go, but like i said i have been just plodding along until now.
Occaisionally i get a whole day off to myself and i can indulge in a selfish wow day.
i would dearly like to raid competitively again but feel that i could not do justice to a raid team with my lvl of commitment and game time.
I just managed to get my char to show up on the armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... raa/simple
Arystraa
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 06 Dec 2016, 22:50

Thanks for that
Next time you see me online give me a poke and we'll have a chat (not tonight though, logging after a dungeon!)
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?