GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Withdrawn] Chiz - Destruction Warlock (Social)

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Withdrawn] Chiz - Destruction Warlock (Social)

Postby chiz113 » 04 Dec 2016, 00:59

About You

Country & Region: Macedonia, EU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Chiz, Bloof Elf

Level: 35

Class: Warlock

Spec: Destruction

Current ilvl: 21 Average

Is this your main character? Yes it is.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

None, for now.

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

When I do make new alts, I definitely would. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Tailoring
Primary 2: Not started yet, but will likely be alchemy.

DOES NOT APPLY

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare
Trial of Valor

---

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

I have not thought about something like this at all up until this point. I still think that I have much to learn before I could lead an entire team of people through a raid. However, in the future, I would love to be able to help my guild run raids, whether it is as a leader or as a leader's assistant. The idea of being able to guide a group of people in accomplishing a challenging feat in an organized and thought out manner is absolutely thrilling, and I would definitely do my best if the opportunity arose.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Social: I have no current aspirations to raid
Levelling

My play style is not strictly set in stone: I am both interested in socially communicating with my guild and helping any way I can in raids (assuming I am available). I would also be happy to help other members, or work together with them as we level and improve. Therein, I have left most of the above options, as I would love to become a part of this guild in its entirety, helping in raids and participating in general conversations/activities.

---

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

I will most likely be free for raids during weekends, as I am mostly occupied during the week with my studies. However, it wouldn't be impossible for me to be able to attend raids during the weeks, as my workload varies from week to week.

---

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

Initially, I was an affliction warlock and used this spec for my first, ten or so, levels. However, after switching to destruction spells I was swayed completely, as I loved the ability to do damage instantly, having a better way to engage non-boss monsters. As such, I try to engage my opponents from a distance, hitting them with my stronger spells/immolation first, so as to maximize damage output before they get a chance to attack me. Additionally, with respect to minions, I mainly use the imp and voidwalker, depending on the situation and the damage output of the enemies I am fighting. In my experiences with raids so far, I have taken the role of a long-range damage dealer, trying to hurt the enemy as much as possible, focusing my specializations on DPS rather than utility. Yet, I am also open to new ways of approaching dungeons and would happily switch to a tanky minion and utility based spells to best support the composition of my team, hopefully covering our weaknesses.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- PvP
- Achievements
- Auction House profiteering

Generally, I enjoy WoW as a whole, taking part in all the activities it has to offer; mythic raiding was removed from the list as I have not yet done this. Whenever I reach the recommended level requirements for dungeons, I like to look for people to do them with, whether it is through the group finding system or by asking people I find in the area. For me, raiding is a fun and challenging way to test my abilities and to progress in the game. Questing, gaining reputation, and hunting achievements are three things I might do a bit too much ( :D ); I am a bit of a completionist and always try to get the most out of the areas I visit, in terms of finishing the quests that are offered, the items on sale, and the odd, or not so odd, achievements situated there. Auction house profiteering and PvP are two things I have not really done, but I hope to start some point soon, as I would love to compare my knowledge of combat and the equipment I have obtained to that of other players, and who wouldn't want to find some good deals on the auction house and get some gold out of it. :)

---

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

I am most proud of defeating the traitor Blood Elf, turned burning legion commander, in the Ghostlands, as this was the first point in the game I could not defeat my foe and had to work on a strategy and on making use of all the equipment I had, including the potions that I had, up until this point, thought of as unnecessary.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

Nope, not yet. :p

---

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

Since starting to play WoW (which was about a week or two ago), I have had a lot of fun exploring the world and stuffing myself on its lore, fighting countless different types of enemies, and finding my own way to explore and progress through its surprisingly massive world. Yet, I feel that one thing was missing from this experience, and that is the presence of a group of people with whom I can share my excitement, achievements, failures, and thoughts. I want to join the Highland Warriors because I believe that therein I would become a part of a guild in which I could make friends and find people with whom I can share my adventures. Namely, I want to join the Highland Warriors to share my excitement, fun moments, sad moments and funny deaths, with other people who would likely be willing to do the same.

---

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

As a person, I am very accepting and light-hearted. Generally, I like having fun and taking on challenges, in-game and in real life. I may often tell jokes and/or puns (sorry about that in advance), and would happily talk about the metabolic pathways in the human body, or Hale's law of polarity. In accordance to my last sentence, you might have guessed that I am quite interested in science and technology, and am always willing to discuss it with anyone that is well acquainted with the field as well as anyone willing to learn more. You probably won't ever see me getting mad, and will be able to make me laugh easier than most other people. Finally, me mostly being a "funny" (depending on who you ask, haha), person, I know how to be serious and will never let my humour hurt others or find its way into situations where it is not suitable. Additionally, I am a sincere person, who seldom says something he doesn't mean, and am careful not to offend other people. Finally, I may be a relatively low levelled player who has not played WoW for that long, but I am prepared to put forth maximum effort when dealing with guild problems, raids, celebrations, and anything else that may arise.

---

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Two positive strain E-Coli walk into a bar and one says to the other: "I am so thirsty I could suck the cytoplasm off a Bacillis Anthrax's pilli". The other one then replies: "Mooo!!".

Ok, ok, that one might have been a bit too much. xD
Here is one more, just in case.

A robot walks into a bar and asks for a beer. The bartender says: "sorry we don't serve robots here". To which the robot replies: "not yet".

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/q ... hiz/simple
chiz113

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Chiz - Destruction Warlock (Social)

Postby Windavell » 04 Dec 2016, 11:12

hi
thanks for your well written application. However, unless its early and Im just confused, you are currently a Horde character and we are an alliance guild so we wouldnt be able to invite you.

Interesting choice of jokes, not many people post thought provoking ones, good job!
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Chiz - Destruction Warlock (Social)

Postby chiz113 » 04 Dec 2016, 19:08

Oh, oops! Thank you for the pleasant reply.
Nevertheless, I enjoyed making my application to a guild that is so focused on making WoW a better place for its members, and if I ever have a main Alliance character, I will be sure to apply again. :D
chiz113

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?