GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Zennelone - Protection Paladin - Flexible Raider

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Zennelone - Protection Paladin - Flexible Raider

Postby Zennelone » 19 Oct 2016, 10:03

About You

Country & Region: The Netherlands, EU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Zennelone, human thunderhorn (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... one/simple)

Level: 110

Class: Paladin

Spec: Protection, Retribution

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) :

Is this your main character?
Returend to World of warcraft after 6 or 7 years. And I decided to go Alliance now. So yes this is my main now.
In that time also played Warhammer Online, Rift, Guild Wars 2.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
No real alts yet, only old chars on the horde side. Planning on a Druid alt. its lvl 15 now.

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions (Have non really but planning on the following.)

Primary 1: Engineering
Primary 2: Alchemy

And on my duid planning on getting mining and herbalism.

List any special or rare recipes: None

Raiding Experience

Did molten core back in the day and thats about it. LFR is going well in EN.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

Not really, not interested in the responsibilities. Maybe in time who knows.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for?

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend but won't /ragequit if I don't make the group
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed.

But care more about doing Mytic+ with guildies. I am allready happy with doing a raid once a month don`t really care about the frequency. Since I don`t really care about gear. Just about having a fun time while online, and doing all the content at some point. If its start to feel like a job, probarly am done quite fast :)

Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.
I can every day, but I won`t be there everyday. Say if I raid on friday evening I wont be there on saturday evening. Also big movie and serie fan you know :P. If I sign up for something I will be there!

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

I like to be able to tank, so my spec is protection. Also a frend of mine is a healer, so its quite nice for forming groups. Turns out its also better for questing in legion so i made it my main spec. My rotation is based on icy-veins priority. Use a Macro (wowlazymacros.com) for that so I can pay more attention to the environment/mobs/positioning, and manage SotR by hand in instances.

When iam Ret I use clRet, and hit the button it says I should be using.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Inguild only group instancing
- Social questing with guild mates
- Looking at the scenary/exploring
- PvP
- Challenge mode

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Back in the day dinging 60. O boy what was I proud being max lvl :) Also could buy my 100% mount immediately.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors?
No.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
Looking for a raiding guild, without to be forced to be there everytime.
And just have a good time while online. The reason is that I want to see all the content, and have good people to form relaxed groups with for mytics. And don`t freak out when the timer runs out or something. So I prefer guild groups.
That seems like a good fit.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Not really, I will do the tanking job just fine. I Can manage my cooldowns correctly. Same goes for DPS. I Might make mistakes, not very often do I make them twice. I Don`t really like being on teamspeak or something, since I hate an headset. But will come on there when its mandatory for a raid or something. I see World of Warcaft as recreation, and don`t want to feel stress while doing it. So really looking for a relaxed environment with good players. I know the following is not what you want to hear, but I don`t like reading about the content first. I want to experience it and have that first time feel of wtf is that npc doing now. After that I have no problem reading up on it and can do this in LFR.
Cool example from rift, we where at a boss just dpsing. suddenly he shoots out 4 lasers en kept turning. was a good wtf momement :). We made it though :D.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Uhm, always forget jokes even if they are good -.-.
This one made me smile (from forums).

A new business was opening in Stormwind and one of the owner's friends wanted to send a basket of herbs for the occasion.

They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card; it said “Rest In Peace”.

The owner was furious and marched down to the Herbalist to complain.

“Sir, I'm really sorry for the mistake, but rather than getting angry you should be feeling bad for those who received your basket”

The owner stared at the herbalist with a confused look on his face.

“Well..” said the herbalist, “Somewhere there is a funeral taking place today and they have a lovely basket of herbs with a note saying “Congratulations on your new location!””
Zennelone
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Zennelone - Protection Paladin - Social/Flexible Raider

Postby Nightmarish » 20 Oct 2016, 06:59

Hi Zennelone,

Thank you for your application.

When you say on your application that you are a flexible raider how often does that mean? I should warn you that we are full on tanks at the moment so in reality we would not be able to offer you a tanking spot in raid. A dps spot sure and of course having an extra tank in the guild for mythics etc is always valuable
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Zennelone » 20 Oct 2016, 10:35

I am happy to just DPS in raids, thats no problem. Working on gear/artifact for both specs.
Concerning the frequency, I thought I mentioned it somewhere. But I am not very demanding, I am happy with once a month and can be there at least 2 times a week. The day doesn`t really matter. I usally play a lot during the weekends, but sometimes I have my volunteers work then. I just want to expirance all the pve content at some point for a change. Just being part of a nice community is where I am after. If you ask who wanne do mytic in gchat no silence would be nice for a change :).

Never been in a real orgenized guild before. So all this will be new for me. I Quited wow at the end of WotLK beqause my frends stopped playing at the time and had no guild really. I leveld to 85 got my self dungeon ready, but it just felt too lonely. So I hoppend arround playing all sorts of games, have a max level in Wild star too now i remember :). I have seen all there is to see on the MMO game department, and Wow just feels more mature, and has the best gameplay in my opinion.
Zennelone
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 20 Oct 2016, 10:41

Ok good to know, when you are next online please give me a poke for a chat.

I am raiding tonight so I will not be able to reply much, unless you can catch me before 8pm server time, but from Friday and over the weekend feel free.
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial] Zennelone - Protection Paladin - Flexible Raider

Postby Nightmarish » 23 Oct 2016, 10:10

trial offered
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie