GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial Failed] Lionhéart - Fury Warrior

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial Failed] Lionhéart - Fury Warrior

Postby Lionhéart » 04 Oct 2016, 19:48

About You

Country & Region:
The Netherlands, Noord Brabant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:
Lionhéart
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... art/simple

Level:

Class:
Warrior

Spec:
Fury

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) :
Total: 98 days, 6 hours.
Time played at this level: 11 days, 22 hours

Is this your main character?
It is indeed.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Realm Thunderhorn, Alliance.
Rideric Level 100 Paladin
Taldrin Level 100 Demon Hunter
Dkneon Level 100 Death Knight
Vigilas Level 100 Rogue
Thorvard Level 100 Shaman
Lìonus Level 100 Priest
Rìderic Level 100 Monk
Luciás Level 66 Druid
Ailwin Level 66 Hunter
Ulfar Level 20 Warlock
Taelin Level 10 Mage
All are either in the guild 'Murloc Empire' (current guild) or guildless.

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Sure, I see no problem with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1:
Mining
Primary 2:
Herbalism

List any special or rare recipes:
None

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:
Highmaul:
LFR 7/7
Blackrock Foundry:
LFR 10/10
Hellfire Citadel:
LFR 13/13
Normal 12/13
Heroic 4/13
Emerald Nightmare:
LFR 3/7

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
I do not have any intent on leading a raid team.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider/Flexible Raider: I would like to try raiding agian as I have not done any proper raiding in a while. I am content with any form of it at the moment.

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

All of the above.

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
The reason why I chose fury is because I love warrior. Being an enraged beserker. Swinging two big swords at the enemy. I'm not a fan of the colossus Smash window play of arms. And only play prot for world content. I simply prefer trying to do as much dps as I can, while not dying.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Inguild only group instancing
- Solo questing
- Looking at the scenary/exploring
- Challenge mode
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
Most proud, mhm. In all honestly, nothing pops to mind. I have some proud moments, like getting Bloodsail admiral. Finally getting the Netherdrake quests done. Or getting the 'Knight' title from rated bgs. And ofcourse every Boss kill I ever done with guilds. However, I can not think of one specific thing that really fills me with pride, everytime I see it.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
Well I remember some names, as I have been in the guild before. Though none I have contact with.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
From memory, it was a nice guild. Since I intent to do some group content (mythic+, raids) I'd like to get back to a proper guild. Where you are greeted with a hello, and actually have people who like to do content with you.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Nothing of importance comes to mind. Just eager to come back. You may always contact me for any information.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
I wouldn't know any jokes of the top of my hat. So i'd have to steal some from the internet. So I leave that to your own leisure. I know what a killjoy.
Lionhéart
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Lionhéart - Fury Warrior - Raider

Postby Nightmarish » 05 Oct 2016, 14:09

Hi Lion

Thanks for your application, we had a little bit of chat last night and went over some things, as long as you are still happy with what we discussed then all should be good
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial] Lionhéart - Fury Warrior

Postby Nightmarish » 06 Oct 2016, 04:35

Trial offered
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial Failed] Lionhéart - Fury Warrior

Postby Windavell » 01 Nov 2016, 21:09

randomly left so trail clearly failed. Time waster, noted here for future reference.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 27 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?