GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial withdrawn] Freiya - Fire Mage Social Application

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial withdrawn] Freiya - Fire Mage Social Application

Postby Feriya » 03 Oct 2016, 22:38

About You
Tag/Battle.net ID: Gbot
Country & Region: Scotland, UK - Aberdeenshire
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Freiya, Draenai - Dragonblight
previously Frostkirby, Gnome

Level: 97
Class: Mage
Spec: Fire

Played time: 45 d, 14 h, 35 m

Is this your main character? Yes

Alts:
Greygnarl - Dragonblight - Alliance - 84 - Warlock - tranquil
Healamancer - Dragonblight - Alliance - 60 - Shaman - tranquil
Neriss - Dragonblight - Horde - 41 - Paladin - n/a
Samanosuke - Dragonblight - Alliance - 1 - Hunter - n/a (placeholder for Demonhunter when I get Legion)

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Sure. I’ve lost touch with most people I used to play with so there’s not likely to be any uproar if I move my alts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professions

Primary 1: Mining
Primary 2: Engineering

List any special or rare recipes: unsure.

Raiding Experience

The last Raiding I did was LFR on Dragonsoul followed by a hiatus when my guild evaporated. I’ve mainly done WOTLK Raids and older for posterity.
I’d be interested in learning to raid properly with people again, as the last time I did so was Icecrown Citadel.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

Nope. I enjoy being social and working as part of a team but I’m far from ready to take up that responsibility.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for?

Social / levelling / Backup Raider(eventually).
I’m just enjoying some of the content for now, but I’d like to raid some when I’m ready. I’m up for reading up on raids and stuff to catch up.

Which of the following days each week are you available?

I’m currently levelling and gearing up. I work at a bar on an unset schedule, so when I’m closer to end game I’ll be able give a more definitive answer.

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec:

I’m currently Fire Spec, following an Icy-veins guide to catch me up after the time gap.
I hit lvl cap in WOTLK with Frost then switched to Arcane for ICC raids and hated it. In Cataclysm I changed to Fire and have been enjoying it ever since.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy

- Looking for group instances
- In-guild only group instancing
- Levelling professions to max
- Social questing with guild mates
- Solo questing
- Levelling existing alts

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of?

I can’t think of anything recently but I was able to beat The Lich King. I remember being really excited but having to stay dead silent to avoid waking people up.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

Yes, I know Ygrid. We’ve been attending the same LAN group for a number of years now, and he was the one I asked first about re-joining a guild.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

To have an enjoyable time playing WoW again. I sunk a lot of hours into playing wow with friends back in WOTLK and part of CATA and I miss it.
I thought that joining a guild with someone I know would be a step in the right direction.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

I’m just looking for a good time. I’m fairly laid back but will argue my points like a civil adult.
I’m into Rock/Metal and a whole host of other Nerdy hobbies.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke...

A Paper Bag goes to his doctor and tells them that they’ve been feeling under the weather recently and haven’t been sleeping well.
Doctor: Well Mr PaperBag, tiredness could be caused by an iron deficiency. We’ll take a blood sample and run some tests. Visit me again in 2 weeks.
So the Paper Bag does just that and after 2 weeks, re-visits the doctor.
Doctor: I’m afraid I’ve got some unfortunate news Mr PaperBag. The blood tests have revealed that you’re HIV positive.
Paper Bag: This is terrible, how could this have happened?
Doctor: Well we looked into your family’s medical records and it turns out that your Mother was a Carrier.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iya/simple
Feriya
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Freiya - Fire Mage Social Application

Postby Nightmarish » 04 Oct 2016, 08:17

Hi Freiya

Thank you for our application, Dirgy did mention to me last night that you were going to be applying, to be honest we were just all shocked that Dirgy had friends.

Whenever you are next around give us a poke in game for a chat
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Feriya » 05 Oct 2016, 14:44

The Realm Transfer for my Main has been finalized now. However, it necessitated a name change, thus My mage is Now called Feriya.
I also now have 2 Alts on Thunderhorn: Samanosuke - Demonhunter - lvl 99 and Gbot - Monk - lvl 7.

I'll ping a message in game too.
Feriya
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 05 Oct 2016, 14:47

Ok cool, chat to you soon
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie