GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Akallabeth - Resto Druid - Social Application

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Akallabeth - Resto Druid - Social Application

Postby Akallabeth » 30 Sep 2016, 22:48

About You

Country & Region: UK, London

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Akallabeth, Night Elf, previously on Eonar EU .

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... eth/simple

Level: 105

Class: Druid

Spec: Restoration

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) : 160 days, 6 hours, 35mins!

Is this your main character? Yes

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Ravennas - Wildhammer - lvl 28 Worgen Warrior

Eonar:
Aurelya - lvl 90 dreanai priest
Morgainne - lvl 100 drenai deathknight
Rynk - lvl 90 nightelf hunter
Darcee - lvl 90 drenai shaman
Vivyenna - lvl 35 worgen rogue
MissBennett -lvl 31 human warlock
Angelien -lvl 36 gnome mage
Aleka-lvl 48 blood elf paladin
Laiolai- lvl1 monk
Kasdeyah- lvl 98 Demon hunter

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
I have no problem moving Ravennas, although to be honest I am unlikely to play her much. I would not be willing to transfer any of the Eonar alts as it would cost me too much and again I am unlikely to actually get the time to play them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Enchanting
Primary 2: Herbalism

List any special or rare recipes:

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:
I completed all raids up until Mists of Pandaria but didn't raid at all during Warlords due to the birth of my son.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

No I do not, I am unable to devote the time required to do a good job of it.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Social: I have no current aspirations to raid
Levelling

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

This was my original character, created way back when. I went through all of the character options and this one was just me! I love the shape shifting aspect of being a druid and love to heal. I have levelled her as a healer from day one, with the exception of the Warlords expansion where I thought I'd try boomy, but have never really felt at home in this spec. It may take me longer to take mobs down as resto but I never die! I was very happy to see the new 'affinity' talent options for this expansion and so reverted back to the spec that I feel is my spiritual home!.

I really enjoyed raiding, loved the thrill of downing a new boss and the camaraderie within the guild. We always had our own little healer channels during raid so that we could deal with healing assignments between ourselves and had our own cheeky team within the team! General play style for healing would vary depending on the fight requirements and my particular healing assignments.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Inguild only group instancing
- Spamming Looking for Raid
- Levelling professions to max
- Social questing with guild mates
- Solo questing
- Looking at the scenary/exploring
- Levelling existing alts
- PvP
- Challenge mode
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

I think the friends that I made have made this game very special to my heart. It always felt like more than just a game which was always hard to explain to non wow players!
The first kill achievements in raid were always a massive buzz, and I am rather proud of my outfit!! (Transmog imo is a wonderful thing!!)

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

I am afraid not, sorry!

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

I am really enjoying the new expansion despite having limited time to get online due to my job (I work night shifts) and my handful of a toddler! But I miss the social side that we always had within the guild - I would log in and get lots of hello's and lots of inane but generally highly amusing banter! I am hoping that this guild will fill that void for me.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

Sorry for holding up the group application!

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

We went to the zoo at the weekend, and saw a piece of toast in one of the cages. I think it was bread in captivity. <ba booom!>
Akallabeth
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Akallabeth - Resto Druid - Social Application

Postby Nightmarish » 30 Sep 2016, 23:12

Hey Akallabeth

No worries for your late app, its no problem we were happy to wait.

Now all four of the apps are in and to save myself from repeating copy and past answers in four application i think it would be best if i can get you online at the same time when it's convenient for you all. If you think its not going to be possible to be all four online at the same time let me know and we can arrange something else.
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Sonofthewear » 01 Oct 2016, 10:49

It may be a bit tricky for us all to be on at the same time. Will add you to my friends list and give you a whisper when i see you online.
Sonofthewear
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Akallabeth » 10 Oct 2016, 22:54

Hey Guys,

As I'm sure you have noticed I have struggled to get on recently. However I do hope to be on for a decent stint this weekend as I am at work!! (and obviously assuming my boss doesn't read this guild chat ....) so if anyone is around for a chat that would be great :)

Thank you again for your patience
xxx
Akallabeth
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 11 Oct 2016, 06:44

I'll be around most of the weekend, but if you give me a time roughly that you'll be about I'll make sure I'm on, I tend to go for naps during weekends :-p
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Akallabeth » 11 Oct 2016, 19:46

lol, sounds wonderful!! I'll probably get on around 1ish and should be on and off until about 6, maybe a little later (depending on how much work I end up having to do!) I'll keep an eye out for you :) x
Akallabeth
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 12 Oct 2016, 07:22

Which day would that be sat or sun?
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Akallabeth » 15 Oct 2016, 13:02

Both :)
Just logging on now but, typically, I've got a bunch of jobs I need to do so may be AFk!
Akallabeth
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial] Akallabeth - Resto Druid - Social Application

Postby Nightmarish » 15 Oct 2016, 18:05

Trial Offered
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie