GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Fellicity - Vengeance Demon Hunter-Social Appli

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Fellicity - Vengeance Demon Hunter-Social Appli

Postby Fellicity » 28 Sep 2016, 23:16

About You

Country & Region: UK, Hampshire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Fellicity

Level: 110

Class: Demon Hunter

Spec: Vengeance

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) :1 day 21 hours on current character, but my oldest character has alleanna has 201 days 12 hours

Is this your main character? Yes, i have switched in this expac to the new class of demon hunter

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild: Alleanna-100-Priest-Wildhammer, Pander-100-Monk-Wildhammer, Angel arrow-100-Hunter-Wildhammer & Apsy-87-Warrior-Thunderhorn

I also have multiple alts on my old realm of Eonar, i would not wish to pay for the transfer of these characters to wildhammer, i have 3 level 90s, 3 level 85s and number of odd level characters that haven't been played in a longtime

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

I would be happy to move all characters on this realm yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Leather working
Primary 2: Skinning

List any special or rare recipes:
None Still leveling this expac, but my other characters have most professions maxed to last expac

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:
Highmaul Cleared on my previous main pander
Blackrock Foundry stopped raiding during this expansion so no furtehr progression done
Hellfire Citadel

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
I was our heroic raid leader for a number of years in my current guild from WOTLK, i am currently not in position to be able to raid due to RL work pressures.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Social: I have no current aspirations to raid
Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

I currently can not commit to any availability for raiding

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
I have chosen to level the demon hunter this expansion, i like to tank so have chosen vengance. I only have time to level one character at the moment and wanted to experiance somthign diffent so chose the new class. the rotation is very simple and it has lots of new mechanics. the class is very much a cooldown class using the talents as the come of there global cooldown and keeping the activmigation up when tanking. TBH i am realy enjoying the playstyle on the demonhunter its simple not to stressful in high damage enviroment unlike the monk and is simple to play for an aging (cough cough) player
Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Looking for group instances
- In guild only group instancing
- Social questing with guild mates
- Solo questing
- Looking at the scenary/exploring
- Levelling existing alts
- Challenge mode

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
I think my most treasured experience in WOW is the friendships that i have built over the last 9 years with my guild mates a number of which have applied here also, as for actual game play i think it would be realm first on Ragnaros, and a complete selfish achievement of world ranking no 2 for tank DPS on Majordomo Staghelm during heroic progression in firelands (subsequently been topped several times over)

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
None at present but a number of my guild have applied to join

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I personally have just recently only read your website but my guild mate sonofthewear has been looking around for a active social guild for a number of us to join, he recommended that we join this guild and i trust his opinion.
Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
I am not playing very much maybe only a few hours a week, but i have 9 years experience in WOW, from when i started in TBC up to Heroic raid leading for a number of years, i have always until RL stopped me tried to be the best at every class i played and maxed professions and the required reputation. I have changed mains a number of times to maintain our raiding structure from Shadow DPS in TBC to tanking from wotlk onward. (all tank classes from Druid to DK) I have a lot of knowledge and experience to offer when i am on and am always willing to help if required.
Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
well i am not to good a joke unless i have had a few too many beers, but here goes !!!!
Whats the difference between a snowman & a snow women?
SNOW BALLS

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ity/simple
Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website
Fellicity
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Fellicity - Vengeance Demon Hunter-Social Application

Postby Nightmarish » 29 Sep 2016, 10:53

Hi Fellicity

Thank you for you application.

The only question i have is regarding your play time, we do not expect you to move your alts to Thunderhorn/Wildhammer as the costs you would incur is far too much, all we want is a to confirm that the majority of your play time is within this guild?
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Fellicity » 30 Sep 2016, 12:42

Hi Nightmarish,

Thanks for quick reply, yes i am only playing toons on this server, I don't have time for any others tbh, except a lol level char to hold the GM role for Demise once the others move over.
Fellicity
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 30 Sep 2016, 13:33

Ok great, when you are next online give me a poke
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts