GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Elocos - Ret Pally - RAIDER

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Elocos - Ret Pally - RAIDER

Postby Elocos » 21 Sep 2016, 21:17

About You

Country & Region:
Uk, South East

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 110

Class: Pally

Spec: Retardin

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) : 196 days, 12 hours, 14 mins, 58 seconds.

Is this your main character? Yes

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
All Thunderhorn

Elocoh 105 Alliance Demon hunter
Eloh 101 Alliance Hunter
Animate 100 Alliance Priest
Ska 100 Rog alliance
Eloco 100 Shammie Alliance
Eloc 100 Drood Alliance
Ragey 96 Warrior Alliance
Animated 90 DK Alliance
Elomi 95 Mage Alliance
Eló 90 Monk Alliance
Elrog 20 Rogue Alliance.

In U Mad Bro( Offys bank guild).

Would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Alchemy
Primary 2: Blacksmithing

List any special or rare recipes: None that I know of.

Raiding Experience
[i]Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:
Highmaul 7 of 7 heroic/normal/lfr
Blackrock Foundry 10 of 10 Heroic/normal
Hellfire Citadel 12/13 normal 3/13 hc

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? None what so ever.

Play Style
Aggressive in your face.

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend but won't /ragequit if I don't make the group
Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

With the exception of a couple of attempts to play something else, I have played Ret since the end of Burning crusade. I love my pally and despite Blizzards attempt's to Nerf the pally to the ground I have persisted through almost all expansions.
Ret has changed recently but my main rotation is:
Wake of ashes..
Holy power to 5..
Judgement..
Templar's Verdict..
Crusader strike..
Templar's Verdict..
Blade of Wrath..
Crusader Strike..
Justicar's Vengeance on Proc of Divine purpose.

Ofc this changes all the time due to the fight etc.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Looking for group instances
- Inguild only group instancing
- Levelling professions to max
- Social questing with guild mates
- Solo questing
- Looking at the scenary/exploring
- Levelling existing alts
- PvP
- Challenge mode
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

The Guild Rbgs and the Challenge mode dungeons completed with Guildies on my last time in HW. The Challenge modes took us some time and so many runs but we completed them eventually.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

A few from Highland Warriors know me.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

I love this guild and the people in it. Have had some great times with most and would like to continue my wow journey with them.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

I have been and gone a couple of times so would understand the reluctance to let me join. But I'm at the mo loving Legion and have no plans to disappear anywhere. I Really want to raid and can think of no where else i'd rather be. Know some really nice people here and really don't want to have to start over somewhere else new.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

One day while on leave from the Navy, a lonely man went into a bar. He was talking to this beautiful woman and asked to take her home with him and she agreed.
During sex they guy looks down at her and asks "How am I doing?" He asks She looks at him and says "About three knots"
Confused the man asks "What do you mean?"
She says "You're KNOT hard, KNOT pleasuring, and you're KNOT getting your money back."
Elocos
The Fallen

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Elocos - Ret Pally - RAIDER

Postby Nightmarish » 22 Sep 2016, 06:50

Hey Elo,

Good to see back.

You are well aware of how this guild works and what is expected so I don't really think there is a need to go through the whole process.

The only real question is that this time there won't be a sudden disappeared without explanation more so that you will be around for the foreseeable future?
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elocos » 22 Sep 2016, 13:59

Lo m8, Ye ofc I'll make sure I post more often and not disappear like a fart in the wind. I apologise for not making my disillusions about the game before more clear.
Elocos
The Fallen

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 22 Sep 2016, 17:14

Ok cool give us a poke in game :-)
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts