GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Dextorion - Holy priest / Social Application

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Dextorion - Holy priest / Social Application

Postby Dextorion » 18 Sep 2016, 17:45

About You

Country & Region: Sweden, Stockholm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Dextorion, Nightelf on Wildhammer. Serverchanges is no problem if needed.

Level: 101 at the moment

Class: Priest

Spec: Holy

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) : 16 days and 12 hours

Is this your main character? yes

Alts [i]Please list ALL alts played within the last 12 months, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild: None.. really. I haven't played in a while. I do have a protection Warrior as well, lvl 55 maybe. I do have those free character upgrades tho, one to lvl 90, and one up to lvl 100.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Tailoring
Primary 2: Jewelcrafting

List any special or rare recipes: Probably non at all yet.

Raiding Experience
Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12: None so far. Been running Wod dungeons LFR and now Legion dungeons LFR. (i've done all the classic raids.. but thats a long time ago!)
Highmaul
Blackrock Foundry
Hellfire Citadel

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
No, i don't think so.. but who knows

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend but won't /ragequit if I don't make the group
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed
(Social: I have no current aspirations to raid) <-- At the moment I'm not even at level cap. So, right now.. just social. However.. I absolutely want to raid when I'm ready. It just takes a bit longer theses days to become ready! hehe

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Saturday 20:30 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
Hm.. I've tried different classes, but I just love to heal! I love to heal and I love to tank(i got a lower level prot warrior as well). I'm pretty much learning my rotation still, but I really like what they done with the priest in Legion, I must say. Instead of jumping chakras you can just choose whether you use spot heals or aoe heals. And still they made it so you don't want to jump between the two types all the time, as you have synergies if you stick to either type. Its cool.
Don't have much more to say so far.. The normal dungeons aren't that tricky i think. I'm sure that will change further on ;-)

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- (Looking for group instances) <-- well, this is what i do atm. i guess its alright, but im pretty sure i enjoy the otherones more
- Inguild only group instancing
- Social questing with guild mates
- (Looking at the scenary/exploring)

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognized Blizzard achievement*
When I've healed the heck out of me, and the group pull it off. Then I'm proud. Nothing else in particular at the moment i think.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? Nope. Just read about you on a forum, then on your homepage.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Your attitude towards the game and towards people.
"Our main guild focus is around the people, not the epics" <-- this
And you wrote something about the perfect balance, not forcing people to raid, but still able to make endgame progress. Cool.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Nothing special comes to mind.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
Haha! Ok.. lets see. Probably not the best one but... As I'm a diver..

Why do scuba divers always fall backwards from the boat into the water??
- "If they fall forward that would still be in the boat!"

I'll probably take my instructor license one day.. I'll be sure to take this one with me:
Whats a certain way to fail your Open Water Scuba diving test?
- "Lie still on the surface, face down, and hold your breath"
hehe, that would get the instructors attention.

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website
Is it this one? That one is not up to date at all...
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... izh/simple
Last edited by Dextorion on 21 Sep 2016, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
Dextorion
The Fallen

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Trizh - Holy priest / Social Application

Postby Nightmarish » 18 Sep 2016, 21:32

Hi Trizh

Thank you for your application, can i ask the alts that you have are they also on Wildhammer?
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 19 Sep 2016, 11:08

Please note the application asks you to list all your alts, this is because we look them up as part of a history check.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Dextorion » 19 Sep 2016, 20:24

Hi guys

Oh alright! Now checking my account the warrior i got there is actually only level 25.. I thought that one was higher. Not much history in any guild. And that one is on Moonglade.

Other than that I don't have much to show you.
I've had Dezhku who also was a holy priest in a guild called Reprisals call. I think I gave that one to a friend when I didn't play much anymore.
And I've had a warrior called Deztrauk. Can't even remember that name of that guild.. This one I've tanked Molten Core with. That's when the level cap was 60.
Thats has to be something like 10 years ago? hehe.
So, not much current history. Not for how the game works now days.
The only character I'm playing is Trizh the priest.

Any more questions just ask away.
Dextorion
The Fallen

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 19 Sep 2016, 21:33

ok thats fine, whenever your next online poke me for a chat
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Dextorion » 19 Sep 2016, 21:40

Will do Nightmarish. I'll be online tomorrow evening, at around 19, 20.
Dextorion
The Fallen

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial] Dextorion - Holy priest / Social Application

Postby Nightmarish » 22 Sep 2016, 06:52

Trial offered
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie