GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Jodar - resto/balance druid - Raider/Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Jodar - resto/balance druid - Raider/Social

Postby Jodar » 22 Aug 2016, 23:37

About You

Country & Region: Netherlands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Jodar

Level: 100

Class: Druid

Spec: Resto/balance

Played time ( /played in game to find this out) :256 days

Is this your main character? Yes

Alts [i]Please list ALL alts played within the last 12 months, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

All on Thunderhorn Alliance:

Hornyhavoc - Demonhunter 100
Chargelot - Warrior 90
Feintality - Rogue 90
Meanynova - Mage 90
Icevein - DK 85
Solvein - Paladin 85
Furtitude - Priest 85
Jaykwondo - Monk 42
Krakit - Warlock 6 (bankalt)
The last 2 slots are taken up by 2 low lvl horde characters for cross faction trading

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Enchanting
Primary 2: Tailoring

List any special or rare recipes: Nothing really or I've been away too long to remember :P

Raiding Experience
Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:
Highmaul none
Blackrock Foundry none
Hellfire Citadel none

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

I've raidlead in the past but not particularly looking to do that again. Would be comfortable sorting healer cds etc if needed

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend but won't /ragequit if I don't make the group
Social/Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

Most people who remember me will know me as a resto druid, hopefully a decent one. It is the spec i play best by far and im always willing to pick up the role if needed. But tbh I would rather play a dps spec for now. I burnt out on healing pretty bad when i quit during MoP. And frankly i look forward more too pushing dps than clicking the colored grid. And when browsing the website noticed u were in need of ranged dps. So yeah, I guess im applying as Balance druid. Honestly I've been away for quite a while and haven't really figured out what i want to play. I really like the feel of Demonhunter so far, so that's also an option. I guess im saying i'll play whatever u need. I just want to do a bit of raiding again if possible with the little playtime i have and Highland Warriors has the social atmosphere i want to do it in.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Inguild only group instancing

- Levelling professions to max
- Social questing with guild mates

- PvP
- Challenge mode

- Auction House profiteering

All of it really. I LOVE the start of expansions really; Dungeon achievements and the swanky mount. Farming/trading Darkmoon Cards for the trinket. Getting BiS Dungeon gear

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Proud i'd have to answer making it to a top 100 guild during the start of MoP, Lich King Heroic was good and i remember a certain Sinestra kill
Most fun was the RBGs with Highland Warriors though with Manny Office Afx Vamps Elocos and some of the guys who are still in the guild Trondz Doom Pharo and Nightmares joined us on occasion iirc. Good Times

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

Well i raided with all of u who have been here for over 2 years.Hey Wind Flo Hek Sif Els Beej. (gonna miss someone sorry)

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

Well first and foremost the social aspect of HW has always been the best, worst ive been called is a muppet ( i guess me and everyone else) secondly i want to raid but cant make a hardcore schedual. so i hope that might fit with your goals

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

I see u have a cooking forum now. That's great coz i'm a chef

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

What's Nightmares favorite cartoon?

PINKY and the brain

Ok thats a horrible joke but i can't come up with one about fat bear asses. I'lll try one more

How many druids does it take to heal a tank

TREEEEEEEE

:facepalm:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... dar/simple
Jodar
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Jodar - resto/balance druid - Raider/Social

Postby Nightmarish » 23 Aug 2016, 14:44

Hey Jodar

Welcome back firstly.

I am no longer pink i have now moved to the world of huntards :p

So you know how the guild works so you know what's expected so i assume you are still good with having all your alts in the guild?
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Jodar » 23 Aug 2016, 15:05

Thank you

soooo Greentastic then?

Sure the alts will come along, prefer it that way myself :)
Jodar
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 23 Aug 2016, 21:07

Yep greentastic for now :p

Whenever you see me next online poke me for a chat :-)
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial] Jodar - resto/balance druid - Raider/Social

Postby Nightmarish » 24 Aug 2016, 21:58

Trial offered. Welcome back
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie