GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Cancelled] Purai - Ret Paladin - Social/Backup Raider

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Cancelled] Purai - Ret Paladin - Social/Backup Raider

Postby Surreal » 25 Jun 2016, 12:56

About You

Country & Region: England/Lancashire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 100

Class: Paladin

Spec: Ret

Name: Purai

Race: Human

Is this your main character? Yes it is.

Alts Please list ALL alts played within the last 12 months, regardless of level, including name, faction, class, level and guild:
Surreál - Lvl 100 - Alliance - Affliction Warlock - No Guild
Chilin - Lvl 100 - Alliance - Frost DK - No Guild
Chiling - Lvl 100 - Alliance - WindWalker Monk - No Guild
Hitme - Lvl 100 - Alliance - Arcane Mage - No Guild
Browz - Lvl 100 - Alliance - Balance Druid - No Guild
Kataline - Lvl 100 - Alliance - Enhancement Shaman - No Guild - 100% S3 PVP Geared.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Blacksmithing
Primary 2: Mining

List any special or rare recipes:

Raiding Experience
Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:
Highmaul: Normal, used PUGS to get loot.
Blackrock Foundry: LFR
Hellfire Citadel: Full clear on Normals, Cleared on Heroic as last 4 bosses inc Archi

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
Not necessarily the leader, but someone with a little more authority over regular members, as i like to be in charge sometimes if i know what to do and how to do it.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend but won't /ragequit if I don't make the group
Social/Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.
(These days are subject to change, as in a few weeks i will be available saturdays)
Monday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Tuesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Thursday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Friday 21:00 CET until 00:00
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec.
I chose ret paladin because i like the way it is versatile and has the ability to help survive whilst still doing damage, i also like the fact it can do some ranged damage as well as strong melee damage. I follow the basic rotation to build up holy power, but i do not use final verdict, instead i use Seraphim and try to keep it up as much as possible for the extra boost in DPS. Only really pop wings when i see a drop in my own DPS or when prio the boss.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Looking for group instances
- Levelling professions to max
- Social questing with guild mates
- Looking at the scenary/exploring
- Levelling existing alts
- PvP
- Challenge mode
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
I personally would have to go with coming from a very PvP Background, on the verge of quitting WoW, giving raiding a chance. Upon doing this i have grown a found love for PvE and literally log on every day just to go around farming and killing dailies. In the past 2 months, i have managed to gear 2 characters in PvE (not fully but converted from PvP) and killed Archimonde on Heroic.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
I do not no.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
Very positive and well looked guild. highly recommended and looked promising for the future of my raiding.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
I recently passed my Degree in Computer Games Design with a 1st class degree. It shows i put a lot of dedication into things i set my mind too and i do not back down. This can be reflected to my raiding abilities. I have a also possibly had every job roll imaginable and currently work as a DJ for popular student nights in Huddersfield.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
Oh jesus, here we go.
Why do gnomes giggle when they run across grass?
Because the grass tickles their balls.

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website
Purai - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... rai/simple

can link more as needed.
Surreal

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Purai - Ret Paladin - Social/Backup Raider

Postby Windavell » 26 Jun 2016, 08:23

hi Purai, thanks for the application.

few questions to get started with.

whats your played time? from looking at your history on the armoury you havent been around that long, trying to find you elsewhere draws a blank. Im assuming the pala wasnt always your main?

what servers are your alts on?

I notice only 1 profession and thats not maxed. Any reason for this?

What do you do to improve on your own?
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Purai - Ret Paladin - Social/Backup Raider

Postby Windavell » 09 Jul 2016, 08:34

Application cancelled due to no reply.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?