GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Declined] Laluna Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Declined] Laluna Social

Postby Laluna » 04 Apr 2016, 20:03

Last edited by Laluna on 05 Apr 2016, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
Laluna
The Chosen

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Laluna Social

Postby Nightmarish » 05 Apr 2016, 16:23

Hi Laluna

Ok i have quite a few concerns over you application, although you are only applying as a social an application is the first point to make an impression and its a very sparse application.

The next issue i have is the below, they only reason to join Highland Warriors is to be in the same guild as Kelthar... Sorry to say but that is not an acceptable reason. If you don't know anything about our guild I would suggest maybe looking at some previous apps to understand what we are about and how we do our recruitment. Unfortunately not because you know Kelt would be mean you automatically get in, and i am somewhat dubious with the reason below. I will continue the application but i would look perhaps and trying to add more meat to the application and also perhaps have a look at more what we are about.

Laluna wrote:
Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
Kelthar

Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Laluna » 05 Apr 2016, 17:32

Hello Nightmarish
To answer your questions I´m a very privet person and do not like to brag around about my history achivments in wow.
I have read the others applications but i will still not copie them just to please you.
I´m a honest person and applying to social but if you have so many concerns over you my application. Just withdraw it i was only applaying to play with Kelthar again.
Laluna
The Chosen

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nightmarish » 05 Apr 2016, 18:05

Ok if that's the case application denied
Nightmarish
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 9 posts