<Withdrawn> Kessa

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

<Withdrawn> Kessa

Postby Kessa » 17 Aug 2013, 01:30

<Removed since withdrawn> :)
Last edited by Kessa on 30 Aug 2013, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
Kessa

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Kessa / Shaman / Backup

Postby Elysah » 18 Aug 2013, 08:04

Hello there, Kessa. Thank you for your application :)

As I mentioned in our chat, things have changed a little round here since the days of Vanilla: a large part of our recruitment requirement now is that all alts are moved into the guild on successful application. Ideally, this would include off server played alts too but we realise the financial implication for some is too much. However, as a minimum we do expect all Thunderhorn alts on board, with the exception of a placeholder alt left in a personal bank guild.

We have this expectation because we're trying to preserve a community where there is always people online for a chat, a Daily, a HC... Whatever :) And our guild chat is not a ghost town outside of raid times because of it.

Therefore, regardless of raider, backup or social spots agreement to our alt policy is essential to continuing with your application.

What are your thoughts on this?

And how's Horrin? He still around? :)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Kessa » 18 Aug 2013, 20:02

I'll live, certainly. Still need to see if I can get along with you all~ But it's not as if I can't see your viewpoint on having all characters in the same place.

Horrin quit around the same time as I did, I don't believe he intends on returning any point soon. He's doing well though.
Kessa

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Kessa » 30 Aug 2013, 15:11

Being fickle and flaky as I am, I've changed my mind. :p Withdrawing my application.

I applied since I seeking any vague sort of familiarity but I've since decided I'll probably experience a bit of the new content (when it finally gets released), then stop playing again. Meaning I won't exactly contribute much! Good luck to you all with whatever endeavors you undertake, I'm sure you'll do well.
Kessa

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?