[Withdrawn] Mage - Dps Nldjah

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Withdrawn] Mage - Dps Nldjah

Postby Nldjah » 23 Jun 2013, 22:18

Hi my name is nldjah

About Me

Country & Region: Netherlands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Character

Level: 90

Class: Human

Spec: arcane / frost

Played Time: 197 days and some hours

Achievement Points: 7k +

this is my main character

I do not have any alts wich are lvl 90 but they always might come since ive got some lvl 85 standing :).

ive did some server changes in the past ( from horde to ally wich was just a time thing )
i also have some alts that might be the same name on other servers but this has actually never bin really seriously ( most of them was just for fun to play some other side some time ) .

my previous guild was eterna twilight, wich i probally got kicked out when i was away for quite a long time.
also ive bin in triarii in the past ( burning crusade ) , ambuscade ( As social ) and probally 1 or 2 more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my professions are

Primary 1: 599 Tailor
Primary 2: 600 enchant
all Secondary full

my previous raiding experience is

Do not expect me to have cleared allot of dungeons atm i have stopped playing for for more then over a year..
but i do know a few from the past
Molten core
blackwinglair
karazhan
gruul
magtheridons lair
black temple
tempest keep
onyxia
naxxramas
icewing citadell
ruby sanctum
blackwindecent
firelands
dragonsoul

and probally some more ( note ive played these raids not only on my mage ive played druid,priest,warrior in the past )

Please include your standing with all factions, including the home cities

Number of Reputations @ Exalted: 31

my playstyle atm is

i do not look for a raid spot yet atm since i've just started playing again and need to gear myself up first but after im up to date as gear i could come raid whenever i am needed in the team ( dont mind to be a reserve ):)

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Monday 19:00 CET until 00:00
Thursday 19:00 CET until 00:00
Sunday 19:00 CET until 00:00

Why did you chose your current spec?
i have not really tried it out but as i have heard arcane is the top dps spec atm so i am gonna try this out ( will personalize it if im not happy by it )

Tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation. (You may link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

as i have said above i have not tried it out yet but not to have a huge self dunk but ( i usually can go allong in the top 5 on the dps meters.) but ofcourse dps is not everything tactics are also involved such as keep the dmg as low as possible for the healers etc. :)

my priorities of this expension are.

Looking for group instances
- Inguild only group instancing
- Spamming Looking for Raid
- Social questing with guild mates
- Challenge mode LFG
- Challenge Mode in-guild groups

Some archievements that i like

kingslayer
destroyer's end
corporal ( vanilla )
ambassador
JENKINS ! BECAUSE THAT MOVIE WAS EPIC BACK THEN !:P

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

i do not now any 1 in the guild might know some old lost friends if i see them online:)

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

i want a socialized good guild that can have hardcore raiders in it and also non hardcore raiders a good mix is nice to have, also i do not like to joina guild who have fully cleared everything because progress is the most fun on this game .

How will you improve yourself as a Highland Warrior?

i will do my best to be ready for any 1 also i will do my best to get the best gear asap ( gear gems enchants ) to helpout the guild whenever is needed. also i can be a very social person and helpout any 1 whenever they will need some help or some other things.

i would like to hear from u guys and have a great time soon !

Greetings to u all ! Nldjah
Last edited by Nldjah on 23 Jun 2013, 23:33, edited 4 times in total.
Nldjah

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Mage - Dps Nldjah

Postby Elysah » 23 Jun 2013, 22:37

Hello there, thankyou for your application.

However, before we continue, I must draw your attention to this part of the application

Alts Please list ALL alts regardless of level, including name, race, class, level and guild:

Wowprogress lists an 85 druid, Druidí, and also warcraft realms throws up a level 81 Troll on Twisting Nether with the same name. As your name is a little different, I would venture that this is yours also?

Furthermore,

Previous guilds: i cannot remember ive bin out of the game for quite a long time ( sorry )

Whilst I appreciate this may be the case for many players, the application does provide for this and points you in the direction of where you can find this information

Please list all the guilds you have been a member of, you may wish use http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charhistory.php as a starting point, especially where there have been name, faction and realm changes.

Perhaps it may be a good idea to revise your application and submit another with a little more effort, if you wish to be seriously considered... I'd maybe start with removing this bit,

Character Name Please include all details of name, race and server changes: failure to do so will lead to your application being declined: Itshammy
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Nldjah » 23 Jun 2013, 23:15

o geez did i really read over this >_> dont worry mate i will fill them in just give me a moment

greeting nldjah

Note :

ive updated it a bit and personalized it . i hope that u got the information that u need else might have a nice conversation on vent?/teamspeak?/skype always welcome to whisper me !:)

Greetings Nldjah
Nldjah

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 27 Jun 2013, 13:30

Thankyou for amending your application, but I am not sure I made myself clear enough,

Alts Please list ALL alts regardless of level, including name, race, class, level and guild:

do not have any alts wich are lvl 90 but they always might come since ive got some lvl 85 standing .

ive did some server changes in the past ( from horde to ally wich was just a time thing )
i also have some alts that might be the same name on other servers but this has actually never bin really seriously ( most of them was just for fun to play some other side some time ) .

Also, if you have changed server and/or faction, then please list where you changed from, to and when.
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Withdrawn] Mage - Dps Nldjah

Postby Elysah » 06 Aug 2013, 15:28

Assuming that this application has been withdrawn due to lack of replies.
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?