Shaman lvl 68, Tintra

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Shaman lvl 68, Tintra

Postby Tintralis » 25 Nov 2007, 21:34

Character Name: Tintra
Level: 68
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei

Is this your main character? yes

Please list any alts, include the race, class, level and guild: Suriah 70 warlock, human, Larizaa, lvl 56 mage, human

Age (or range, 10-14, 15-18, 19-24, 25+): 21
Previous Guilds: Aegis

Do you know anyone in Highland Warriors, and if so, who? Macy/Sinamor and akoni

Talents: 0/41/18

Current Spec: Enhancement

Why did you choose this talent spec: Effective grinding

Would you be prepared to change your spec if the guild required, for raiding purposes? I plan on respeccing to resto, but would be willing to respec.

Professions:

Primary 1: Herbalism 375
Primary 2: Mining 375

Fishing: -
First Aid: soon 375
Cooking: -

List any notable recipes: none as Tintra is a gatherer

Attunement

Karazhan: Not yet.
Black Temple: no

Heroic Coilfang Reservoir: -
Heroic Auchenei: -
Heroic Hellfire Citadel: -
Heroic Caverns of Time: -

Molten Core: -
Onxyia: -
Blackwing Lair: -
Naxx: -

Have you ever visited any of the following

Karazhan: Yes, Suriah is fully kara/grull geared from Aegis
The Eye @ Tempest Keep: yes
Serpent Shrine Cavern: no
Magtheridon's Lair: yes

Times available for raids

Monday: depends, late lectures is often a problem on mondays
Tuesday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Thursday: yes
Friday: rarely
Saturday: rarely
Sunday: no

Additional Information:

Other Stuff

Which of the following addons do you currently have installed (if any);

Guild Event Manager (Essential): not right now but have used it before
CT Raid Assist (Essential): yes
Omen (Essential): no, but will get it
Xperl: no, same as above
Deadly Boss Mods (Essential): same as above

Why do you want to join Highland Warriors, and what do you feel you would add? I feel i would an enthusiatic and serious player. I'm used to raiding and have been so for more than 1,5 year. I want to join because Aegis has gone social and Sinamor recommended you. Been raiding with Sina for half a year and have her in highest regard. I want to join with my shaman as a healer to try something new. I count on being lvl 70 within a few days and then get atunment to kara within a few more depending on the group of people who will help.

Why did you leave your other guild(s)? Aegis has gone social. I like raiding for the fun and especially the teamwork required.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? I consider Tintra my main for the moment. But Sinamor told me of your gear requirement for gruul and such. I can only find that reasonable, so untill Tintra has gear from kara i can ofcourse assist with my Warlock with whom i'm very experienced with. Oh and do not be shocked by my gear. I have been focusing on grinding 100 % fast with this girl (have less than 8 days played) so gear will not see any real improvement before lvl 70 at which ill start hoarding healer gear :)

List your top achievements in the game: (i.e boss in MC, BWL, etc): All MC, AQ 20, Zul Gurub, Kara and Gruul. Tried Magtheridon several times but never succes. Tried Voidreaver as well.

What are your future goals? Raiding again with people i like and whose skills i can respect.

Link to online profile, or to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&n=Tintra

Agreement

I have read the guild rules and expectations
and I agree to them. I understand that the rules are to make the game enjoyable for everyone and that any violation of these rules may end in an immediate termination of my probabation period
Tintralis
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 04 Dec 2007, 18:11

Welcome to the guild! :)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory