GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

Recommend A Lower Level Friend!

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Recommend A Lower Level Friend!

Postby Elysah » 09 Aug 2007, 11:32

Current recruitment means that most of our new guildies are recruited to help progress with the end game instances.

However, we do run a "Recommend a (REAL LIFE) Lower Level Friend" scheme, which allows potential recruitment for the lower levels. Here is how it works...

If you are a Veteran or higher rank within the guild, you may put their name forward through this thread, with a brief outline of who they are using the template below.

Then, based on YOUR conduct within the guild and the behaviours you have exhibited in the past, we may invite your friend to the guild for a try out.

The same rules apply as to usual recruits, with the exception that you, as the person recommending them, have responsibility for that new recruit. Therefore, you are in charge of ensuring they know what the rules are, including use of the guild bank, and all that jazz.

Please be aware that this is a guild which is populated primarily by level capped players and their alts. We do not want to see lower level help spammers, constantly seeking boosts and assistance with lower level quests. This will lead to their, and possibly your, termination from the guild.

We are looking for new people who want to help themselves, learn their class properly and ultimately want to be a raider when they hit cap/.

So, recommend a lower level friend today!

Please note, this section is not designed as a bypass from the main application form. Recommendations are only for players who are below level 100.

Anyone who falls within 10 levels of cap must complete an application form in the normal way, although if you a recommending this player for membership of the guild, feel free to add your testimony to their application.
Last edited by Elysah on 05 Nov 2007, 18:13, edited 3 times in total.
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 09 Aug 2007, 15:40

Recommend A Friend Form

Please use this template to tell us about your friend...

Character Name:

Class:

How do you know this person?

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior?

Agreement

I recommend the above player for membership of the highland warriors and can vouch for their character. I accept that I will take responsibility for showing this person around the guild, and ensuring that guild rules are followed at all time.
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby elfan » 27 Aug 2007, 19:52

Character Name: Salvor

Class: Ginger Mage (53)

How do you know this person? Friend

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? Mature, level headed, and wants to join a mature guild to help get experience in instances etc. (Also he likes a drink!)

Plus he owes me 100g and i want to keep an eye on him!

Agreement

I recommend the above player for membership of the highland warriors and can vouch for their character. I accept that I will take responsibility for showing this person around the guild, and ensuring that guild rules are followed at all time.
elfan
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Tinly » 02 Jan 2008, 21:01

Recommend A Friend Form

Character Name: Slaskerp

Class: Paladin

How do you know this person? Via another real life friend. Met approx a year.

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? He's an enthusiastic player with alot skill. He plays for the teamwork of a raid as well as the challenge. He has raided pre-BC and therefore has loads of raiding experience, which his present gear reflects. And as a last point, he is willing to move a chr. to play with us since i've recommended HW.

Agreement

Note: yes i know im not veteran, used this form on reference from wind..
Tinly
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Night » 29 Jan 2008, 23:18

Character Name: Katt

Class: Priest <Shadon>

How do you know this person? Known for a long time.. 2 pea's in a pod kind of thing.

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? Polite, Friendly, Helpfull Everythign i am not :P Katt hasn't played WoW for over a year and is just getting back into, and would liek to get experience within the game and all it offers with a friendly bunch such as our selves

Agreement

Bluu 80 Rather confused about his own personality.

I R Hill Giant... I R Step on you.
Night
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Recommend A Lower Level Friend!

Postby Elysah » 02 Apr 2008, 13:07

Character Name: Twilty

Class: Holy Priest

Known "Sakai" for a looong time in wow, roughly two ish years was in my previous guild. Spent some time teaching me how to duel, but he gave up when he realised there was no hope for me! ;)

Sakai is a great player and excellent pvper... He is joining us on a casual player basis and will add in his own words "incredible charm and looks" ><

Agreement

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby loroick » 16 Apr 2008, 22:12

Character Name: Ekao

Class: Mage

He's a good friend of me in RL, we made a lot of fun together :D everytime we go somewhere, everybody know we are present :roll:

Ekao is a helpfull guy who likes to play wow and leveled very fast, he's a casual player who's Polite and friendly (and likes to drink abit :D)

Agreement

loroick
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Trogar » 21 May 2008, 16:26

Character Name: Archmages

Class: Mage

How do you know this person? In Real Life

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? Archmages is a hard working player, also a friendly person and willing to help people. He always gets the job done, also seems when he sets his mind on something very hard to sway him :D

Agreement

Recommend A Friend Form
Trogar
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Matson » 22 Oct 2008, 21:18

Hi Elora its Matson, this was my old name.....

Even though my friend is lvl 70 you said he can either make an App or i can do this ......

Character Name: Byzantine

Class: Warlock

How do you know this person? Real life friend, been gaming with him for years too....

Well ive been pvping with him and raiding with him in Soldiers of light (till they disbanded) since day one of this game and hes a great raider and pvper and would be a welcome addition. Chia also knows him from his paladin days ( iniquity )

Agreement

Recommend A Friend Form
Matson
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Thamew » 24 Oct 2008, 12:05

Character Name: Aviegas

Class: mage

How do you know this person? he is my son

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? he is helpful and well mannered and he is my son too

Agreement

Thamew
Veteran

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 24 Oct 2008, 17:38

Recommend A Friend Form

Please use this template to tell us about your friend...

Character Name: Florenia

Class: Hunter

How do you know this person? RL friend

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? helpful and friendly

Agreement

Agreed
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Grimsenior » 02 Nov 2008, 15:39

Recommend A Friend Form

Character Name:Kelina

Class:shadow priest

know him from my previous guild, he left it now because he was being left out

he want's to improve in function of his guild
Agreement

i agree
Grimsenior
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Fisher » 27 Dec 2008, 21:48

Character Name: Deragotha

Class: Death Knight

How do you know this person? i have known Deragotha for 3 years known as Gatha on his druid dam good player and very reliable and also polite i think he would fit in very well here.

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? His dedication and also his polite way about him.

Agreement

agreed
Fisher
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 28 Dec 2008, 01:21

what spec of DK?
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 26 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Fisher » 28 Dec 2008, 11:11

sorry wind i forgot to put that in he is Blood spec and lvl80 here is armory link m8 :)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Deragotha
Fisher
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby kitkatt » 04 Jan 2009, 17:58

Character Name: Panthero

Class: LVL 72 Shaman (DPS atm for leveling but wants to heal @ 80)

How do you know this person? RL Friend

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? Polite, Friendly, Helpfull, been playing a good few years aswell, exp in most content

Agreement

To Tree or not to Tree
kitkatt

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby kitkatt » 17 Feb 2009, 20:44

Character Name: Desmomdonda

Class: LVL 80 Warlock

How do you know this person? RL Friend

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? Polite, Friendly, Helpfull, does private/non private naked dancing in Ironforge :singing:

Agreement

To Tree or not to Tree
kitkatt

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Merriel » 17 Feb 2009, 20:59

kitkatt wrote:Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? Polite, Friendly, Helpfull, does private/non private naked dancing in Ironforge :singing:

You sure we're thinking of the same person here :P Only joking... like kit said very polite ppl and very friendly i would also like to add that des also does a rl gnome dance which well speaks for itself surely :hurra:
Windavell « Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:27 pm » go on hope, whip out your lolly for Trond
Merriel
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 18 Feb 2009, 10:08

Thanks for the recommendation, Kitty & Cen :)

However, this is section is for lower levels. As the person you are recommending for membership is already level 80, then they must fill out a full application form - especially if they have aspirations to raid with us.

Feel free to add your own reference however once they have applied in support of their application :)
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby kitkatt » 29 Apr 2009, 23:08

Character Name: Bichess

Class: LVL 79 Druid (currently Moonkin but is experianced all forms and will spec for need)

How do you know this person? was guilded with me, cen and panth in creed, used to chat on mutual friends vent server, has taken a break due to exams an slowly coming back into the game

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? Polite, Friendly, Helpfull, been playing a good few years aswell, exp in most content, good raider (although needs to finish exams first) avid forum/taccy reader

Agreement

To Tree or not to Tree
kitkatt

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Next

Return to Want to join?