GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

Recommend A Lower Level Friend!

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Re: Recommend A Lower Level Friend!

Postby Hopegivah » 07 Mar 2012, 16:46

who are you?
HOLY GOD THIS PUMP IS CRACKALACKIN I WAS ALL LIKE YO TINY PEEP WHY YOU HERE THEN I GOT THIS AND IT WAS ALL LIKE YO DAWG IM HUUUUGE!!!
Hopegivah
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 07 Mar 2012, 18:45

What's his online time like, Mannwah? When would be a good time to catch him for a chat?
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Dano » 07 Mar 2012, 18:50

umm is ont his evening, doubtfull about tomorra evening but will be on again friday evening till about 10sh. Sat not sure as im looking after my sisters kids most of the day and he tends to play when im playing. Sunday again doubtfull as thats the day we take hs 3 year old son out. Monday prolly not again. tuesday and weds evening next week most likly he will be on in the evening.

He works from 8:30 till 5pm so in short he will be onling when ever im online on Mannuita whom isnt int he guild yet.
"In a game where a Cow can mount and ride a Chicken wearing a wizards hat and wielding a fish..you choose to moan about pandas."

Mannings - lvl 90 Rogue - Manneh - 80 Deathknight - Retridin - 87 Paladin - Ferrinas - 90 shaman - Naudo - 86 druid - Vathaun - 90 Warlock - Dano - 86 Mage - Mannwah - 80 Warrior - Mannuita - 90 Hunter - Mannous - 34 Priest
Dano
The Fallen

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 07 Mar 2012, 19:05

Mannuita \o/
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Dano » 07 Mar 2012, 21:12

can blame yourself for that name. tis my dedication to mrs elora!
"In a game where a Cow can mount and ride a Chicken wearing a wizards hat and wielding a fish..you choose to moan about pandas."

Mannings - lvl 90 Rogue - Manneh - 80 Deathknight - Retridin - 87 Paladin - Ferrinas - 90 shaman - Naudo - 86 druid - Vathaun - 90 Warlock - Dano - 86 Mage - Mannwah - 80 Warrior - Mannuita - 90 Hunter - Mannous - 34 Priest
Dano
The Fallen

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Hoplite » 06 May 2012, 06:45

op new look to the forums?

Please use this template to tell us about your friend...
ok my friend is from rl i have meet hem in army. he will have a casual playstule and when he hit 85 he will raid when he can cause of work. he will evolved as time pass i suspect but for now he will just lvl up

Character Name: mideia

Class:death night

How do you know this person?rl friend

Why do you think they would make a good Highland Warrior? logicaly he can follow order and rules. now if he can raid in future the best he is its goof

Agreement

I recommend the above player for membership of the highland warriors and can vouch for their character. I accept that I will take responsibility for showing this person around the guild, and ensuring that guild rules are followed at all time. agreed
Hoplite
Ex Guildie

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 06 May 2012, 20:01

Thanks for this Hop, is this the one you told me about who also has an 85 on another server?

If that is the case, they are required to fill in a full application, with an indication of what they intend to do with the non Thunderhorn alts.
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Previous

Return to Want to join?