cheesecakenl - Draenei - Mage - SOCIAL

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Postby cheesecakenl » 07 Nov 2019, 01:54

About Me

My Character

cheesecakenl, draenei, thunderhorn

Willing to move my char to Ravencrest server. Is that possible? Will it cost anything ?

Level: 29
Class: Mage
Main Spec: Fire/Mining ?
Off Spec: ???
Current ilvl: ???

Link to your profile via the Armoury: ???

Alts

Dont have any alts. Just started my first main char.

Play Style

Right now leveling my char by doing quests.

• Raiding
  • Mythic+ Runs
  • Achievements
  • Auction House profiteering

Dungeoneering & Raiding

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors?

No.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

Been looking to join a guild via the https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c ... ecruitment forums.
Since I am playing on EU - Thunderhorn I searched the sub and found a recruitment post by Elysah. After reading it and visiting the website I would really like to join. Liked the recruitment text and the old fashioned values. Hopefully I can start as SOCIAL and as my character slowly goes to max. level I could work towards RAIDING.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members

Played around during the BETA but never touched it again since november 2019. Am a social guy that likes to hang around on Discord during play sessions. Good english speaker.

My Joke

Does your horse smoke?

No.

Well, then I think your stable is burning.
cheesecakenl

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: cheesecakenl - Draenei - Mage - SOCIAL

Postby Elysah » 07 Nov 2019, 17:59

Hi Cheesecake

Thanks for your application.

As you have seen we’re now on Ravencrest. To move realms it would cost you £19. However, as you’re lvl 29, I would suggest you start an alt there and join us with that.

However, since our move, that coupled with the disappointment of the current expansion, means we’re not quite the guild we were. We’re still accepting new members tho!

Let me know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby cheesecakenl » 07 Nov 2019, 18:12

Hi Elysah,

I think I played about 24 hours to get my char to lvl 31. I played with War mode ON for the extra 20% xp gain.

• Would it take similar amount of hours to get a new/alt char to 31 within a guild ?
  • How many members does the guild currently have?
  • How many are active on Discord ?
  • Ravencrest realm is noted FULL. Are there any lag issues or wait times when playing ?
cheesecakenl

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 08 Nov 2019, 21:10

Probably take similar time to get to 31 in a guild, until you have been there long enough to get any perks... Heirlooms boost the levelling process, but think you have to have a character at max (?) level to get them?

We have around 20 members who have moved with the guild to Ravencrest. Some remained with the shadow guild on Thunderhorn. Some are playing Classic. With the current expac as it is, we have less than 10 who are regularly active right now.

Discord used to have a fairly active chat room... Not sure about now.

Ravencrest is FULL (which is why we chose that as our destination, for recruitment and a community player base to mythic+/group with) but there are no issues with lag or a queue to log on
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Noxal » 09 Nov 2019, 13:20

Hey there
I would like to mention that thanks to the 15 year anniversary event that lasts until January if you used the wow buff item you got in the mail you have a permanent 15% xp buff until January.
Noxal
Veteran

Liked in: 6 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Kaøs » 09 Nov 2019, 15:21

In addition to Elysah: when we get a group together in-game to either join a raid, do some mount farming, quest together, etc and (some of us) want to use voice, we typically use the in-game voice ability, instead of discord (which we used before). Works very well.
RETAIL Ravencrest: Teysterson
RETAIL Thunderhorn: Hippo (Hemlox - Ollyfer - Hrodric - Rorik - Teyster - Devilberry - Agnostix)
CLASSIC Pyrewood Village: Teysterlon (Teysterson - Teysterdon - Teysterbank)
Kaøs
The Chosen

Liked in: 1 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby cheesecakenl » 10 Nov 2019, 22:39

Thanks for your replies. I found a (Dutch) guild while playing last week. Heirlooms can be equiped and are usefull from 1-60. Cost about 4000-6000 gold.
cheesecakenl

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?