WoW Guild Rankings

Guillin - Mage - Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Guillin - Mage - Social

Postby Guillin » 28 Feb 2019, 22:28

Hey there, I'm looking to join you guys as I return back to the alliance side of things. So without further ado, here's my social application :)

About You
Age - 34
Gender - Male
Country/Region - UK/Derby

My Character
Character Details - Guillin, Human Mage (just transferred from Horde Aerie Peak)

Level - 120

Main Spec - As a casual/social player I tend to use whichever spec takes my fancy.

Current iLvl - 380

Armory Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/Guillin

Alts - None right now, although will make some allied races

Playstyle

With my raiding days long behind me you will normally find me travelling the world doing quests or trying (and failing) to be a "goblin" on the Auction House

Proud of
I've been playing since April '05 so this list could be quite long.

From my raiding days I was delighted to down Raggy in MC back in Vanilla, sticking it out in TBC for 5 weeks as we came up against a very stubborn Lady Vashj

In TBC one of my highlights was myself (fire mage) and a resto druid defeated a pally and warlock in a 2vs2 arena. (all of the above on my original realm of Darkspear)

Since hanging up my raiding/heavy playing shoes, I'd say it was sniping 2 legendaries for 100g each off the AH at the start of BFA and selling them a few days later for 100,000g :)

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

I must admit I only stumbled across your guild tonight as I want to return to the alliance so that I can unlock Kul Tirans (I'm not going anywhere after that so don't worry). I came across your guild and I really like the sound of it. To be around almost as long as the game itself tells me that the guild is extremely stable, extremely friendly and has a togetherness that you wouldn't find in the "modern established guilds". I think a good example of this is the fact I'm here applying on the forums. Proper old school. Love it . Now if you can pass me my pipe and slippers I'll be over in the corner. :)

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

I first started playing WoW 2 months after EU release. Thought I'd try it after the artwork kept staring at me on the department I used to work at (in a supermarket) for a good few weeks. 14 years later and here I am!

My mage has always been my main, despite previous attempts to dabble. Levelling from 1-60 as fire was fun (blackout talent for the win!).

I live with my fiancee, my 5yr old and my 2 furballs. I'm also a store manager for a retail outlet so my time can be very limited, but when I'm around I love a good atmosphere.

Now for a joke or two

I tried to learn the braille alphabet, but I really struggled. For some reason I couldn't my finger on Y.
(I'll show myself out :D )

Thank you for your time, and whatever you decide have a terrific time :)

Sincerely

Liam
Guillin

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Guillin - Mage - Social

Postby Elysah » 01 Mar 2019, 19:49

Hello there Guillin

Thankyou for your application: pretty comprehensive, so whats your online time like over the next few days for an ingame chat?
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Guillin » 01 Mar 2019, 21:21

Hey Elysah, thank you for the reply.
i'm free tomorrow evening after 9pm server time and then I should be on for most of Sunday :)
Guillin

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 02 Mar 2019, 09:54

Brilliant. I’ll try to catch you on Sunday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 06 Mar 2019, 22:04

Hello! I’m having trouble adding you to my friends list to catch you online!

Add me, Elysah#2509 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?