WoW Guild Rankings

Level 91 Druid. Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Level 91 Druid. Social

Postby Screech » 06 Jan 2019, 00:58

Another druid... I'm sorry.... Its just I'm really bad at any other class
About You

Country & Region: England

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Name : Airela

Level: 91

Class: Druid

Main Spec: Resto

Off Spec: Feral

Current ilvl: 116

Link to your profile via the Armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... tar/Airela

Alts
Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Reklaz, The Sha Tar, Alliance, Warlock, 80. No guild.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- Achievements
- Auction House profiteering
- Mount/pet farming
- Transmogging

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

I have the explorer achievement.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

N/A

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Things other applicants have included here include, what was it about the Highland Warriors which made us stand out from the hundreds of other guilds recruiting? Have you been aware of the guild prior to applying? Did someone recommend you join us? Did you group with a member of our guild and become enchanted by what a wonderful person they are?

Just been looking for a UK guild and I read https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617022640. Seemed like a good a casual guild that hopefully I can raid in.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members

I've been playing wow since BC but was able to get my own Account just after WoTLK, I Raided back then as a druid healer and had a great time, We nailed Nax but always struggled with the Lich King, just something about that frosty F!@"er,
I left just as Cata was coming as In as I wasn't finding fun in the game anymore, tried again with MoP but just couldn't stick with it.
Apart from that im a 3rd Year Student at Uni and just thought I'd the add to the debt and come back to WoW.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Diablo Mobile.
Screech

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Level 91 Druid. Social

Postby Elysah » 06 Jan 2019, 22:20

Hello there. Thanks for your application. As a social, levelling member there’s not a lot to ask and your history checks out.

What’s your online time for an ingame chat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Screech » 08 Jan 2019, 17:34

Im on mostly from 7pm onward most nights. However, I won't be on until Saturday if that's ok?
Screech

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 08 Jan 2019, 19:28

Yeah. That’s no problem :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 07 Feb 2019, 23:19

Apologies for not catching up with you, Els been really busy in the real world and so had basically 0 online time. Feel free to /w me if you are still looking.
If not, thats understandable and sorry about that.
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?