WoW Guild Rankings

Prot pally LF a guild

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Prot pally LF a guild

Postby Doby » 14 Dec 2018, 00:54

Application Form

Please complete the following template to the best of your ability and, most of all, be honest about yourself and what you are looking for. Use your main character, and list all alts. If you are a lower level player, delete all that is not relevant, but please try to tell us more about who you are and what you are hoping for as you level

Please label the SUBJECT BOX with the name of your main character and class, along with RAIDER or SOCIAL. This then needs to be posted as a NEW TOPIC, in this section of the forum.

Please be aware that all applications are public

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: Serbia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 120

Class: Paladin

Main Spec: Protection

Off Spec: Holy

Current ilvl: 379 (Prot), 370 (Holy)

Link to your profile via the Armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ammer/Doby

Alts
Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Doby - WIldhammer, Protection Paladin 120, Alliance.
Londo - WIldhammer Restoration Druid 120, Alliance.
Opes- Wildhammer, Warrior, 85. Alliance.
Shilobat- Wildhammer, Shaman, 53. Alliance.
Shile, Wildhammer, Priest, 52. Alliance.
Facaa, Wildhammer, Warlock, 23. Alliance.
Percival - WIldhammer, Hunter 120. Horde
Pugslife- Wildhammer, Mage, 112. Horde
Vdaddy- Wildhammer, Death Knight,110, Horde.
Silobad- The Venture Co, Rogue, Alliance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
I am #4 Prot pally on the RIO website on WIldhammer. Worked rly hard for that, love m+.

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

What sort commitment are you able to offer? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I can commit to do weekend raids or any guild activity.

Current Experience
Please list details of your highest level of progression through the following raids, eg Uldir 8/8N 2/8HC

Uldir:6/8 N, 5/8 H

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Sunday 21:00 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)
I choose protection paladin because I love classes that can play it all. DPS, heal and tanking. That's why I also have a drood.

What is your greatest achievement in a raid situation?
Tbh I do not recall any exceptional moves I made. I haven't raided that much.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
I do not, currently. Since I work USA time, I can't make the weekdays raids. And RL has to be there for all of them.
Doby

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Prot pally LF a guild

Postby Elysah » 15 Dec 2018, 15:29

Hello Doby

Thankyou for your application: would you mind completing it in full, please? Even though you haven't raided much, there are some parts you have omitted that tell us a little more about you :)

Thanks
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Prot pally LF a guild

Postby Doby » 23 Dec 2018, 14:40

I think this is the part You are thinking of? ( please forgive me if It isn't, Im working and applying at the same time xD )

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

No

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Things other applicants have included here include, what was it about the Highland Warriors which made us stand out from the hundreds of other guilds recruiting? Have you been aware of the guild prior to applying? Did someone recommend you join us? Did you group with a member of our guild and become enchanted by what a wonderful person they are?

Well, I like that you are an older guild, which shows some commitment, and you do not seem like hardcore no life guild to me. Which I always value in a guild, And I haven't been in many guilds tbh, so I would like to stick around in 1.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members

I started WC3 when I was 13 years old, then dota, the WoW.. The rest is history :)

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

How did the paladin start losing weight?
He was eating light

It's terrible ik xD
Doby

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Prot pally LF a guild

Postby Elysah » 30 Dec 2018, 10:47

Apologies: I’ve not been around much but I’ll be online today. Give me a poke if you see me first :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?