WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Peacekeeper Protection Paladin Raider/Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Peacekeeper Protection Paladin Raider/Social

Postby Peacekeeper » 06 Dec 2018, 16:33

Application Form

Please complete the following template to the best of your ability and, most of all, be honest about yourself and what you are looking for. Use your main character, and list all alts. If you are a lower level player, delete all that is not relevant, but please try to tell us more about who you are and what you are hoping for as you level

Please label the SUBJECT BOX with the name of your main character and class, along with RAIDER or SOCIAL. This then needs to be posted as a NEW TOPIC, in this section of the forum.

Please be aware that all applications are public

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: Ireland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 120

Class: Paladin

Main Spec: Protection

Off Spec: Retribution

Current ilvl: 374 (Prot), 375 (Ret)

Link to your profile via the Armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... eacekeeper

Alts
Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Sacredlord-Thunderhorn Discipline Priest 120
Lifeloa-Thunderhorn Mistweaver Monk 110
Dreadstalker-Thunderhorn Assassination Rogue 110
Memester-Thunderhorn Vengeance Demon Hunter 110

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- Achievements
- Mount/pet farming

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
My mount collection, currently 130, but aiming for the 350 achievement!

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

What sort commitment are you able to offer? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week

Current Experience
Please list details of your highest level of progression through the following raids, eg Uldir 8/8N 2/8HC

Uldir: 8/8N, 6/8HC, 1/8M

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 21:00 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)
I choose protection paladin because I love the class fantasy of using the light to heal my allies and to annihilate my enemies. However in game play terms I love the broad range of abilities of the paladin, such as off healing with light of the protector, dealing massive damage with avenging wrath, and feeling almost invincible with argent defender. Although I feel the paladin is at a disadvantage with their lower health pool than most other tanks, we make up for it with our great class self healing.

What is your greatest achievement in a raid situation?
Ahead of the curve on Gul'dan during Legion, took a lot of effort and wipes, but got there eventually.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
I do not, currently.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
I do not, unfortunately.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Things other applicants have included here include, what was it about the Highland Warriors which made us stand out from the hundreds of other guilds recruiting? Have you been aware of the guild prior to applying? Did someone recommend you join us? Did you group with a member of our guild and become enchanted by what a wonderful person they are?
I would like to join this guild because it seems like a friendly, fun environment, and i want to focus more on raiding which is difficult to do in the pug world as a reliable team is a rare find nowadays. Due to the low population of Thunderhorn I also feel I am missing out on the social aspect of WoW and this guild seems to be a fun place to start!

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke...
What is grey and can't fly?
A car park.
Peacekeeper
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Peacekeeper Protection Paladin Raider/Social

Postby Elysah » 07 Dec 2018, 21:32

Hello there Peacekeeper

Thank you for your application. A pally tank. Not seen one of you around these parts for a long time!

Your progression is largely in line with our own: I presume you’ve MT to this point?

We’ve currently got a MT spot on the team available and an experienced tank would be extremely helpful as we go for the G’huun kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Peacekeeper » 07 Dec 2018, 22:17

Greetings friend!

Yes I have main tanked to this point, and i recently just downed HC G'huun in a pug group. I would be honoured to fill the opening as MT if the guild would have me.
Peacekeeper
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 08 Dec 2018, 17:46

What’s your online time like for the next few days for an ingame chat? :)

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Peacekeeper » 08 Dec 2018, 18:36

Pretty much every day after 6p.m.
Peacekeeper
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 12 Dec 2018, 10:24

Hi peacekeeper

Just to let you know I’ve not forgotten about you. Struggling to get online at the moment with the run up to Christmas.

If you see me, or Windavell online, give us a poke if we don’t see you first :)

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 23 Dec 2018, 10:23

Just checking in to see if this is still active as I've not heard anything. Will close the app if not.
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Peacekeeper » 30 Dec 2018, 09:14

Yes I'd still like to join,
However, I haven't had contact with anyone in game as of yet.
Peacekeeper
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Peacekeeper Protection Paladin Raider/Social

Postby Elysah » 30 Dec 2018, 10:47

Apologies: I’ve not been around much but I’ll be online today. Give me a poke if you see me first :)

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: [Trial] Peacekeeper Protection Paladin Raider/Social

Postby Elysah » 30 Dec 2018, 18:38

Trial offered.

Elysah