WoW Guild Rankings

[Withdrawn]Blizzney - Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Withdrawn]Blizzney - Social

Postby Blizzney » 19 Aug 2018, 20:24

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: Belgium, Antwerp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 120

Class: Paladin

Main Spec: Retribution

Off Spec: Tank/Holy

Current ilvl: 329

Link to your profile via the Armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/Blizzney

Alts

Leppe - Thunderhorn - Alliance - 110 - Evolved

Blizzney and Leppe are my mains which I play 95% of the time, the rest of my alts are used for professions so some of them are in my own guild while others are also in Evolved. I'll probably move them to my own guild.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- Auction House profiteering
- Mount farming

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Having been a part of Reborn in Cataclysm was an amazing experience. I also got Realm First Fishing two expansions in a row, pretty proud of that one!

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
Not that I know of but I'm sure I'll recognize some names.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Things other applicants have included here include, what was it about the Highland Warriors which made us stand out from the hundreds of other guilds recruiting? Have you been aware of the guild prior to applying? Did someone recommend you join us? Did you group with a member of our guild and become enchanted by what a wonderful person they are?
I've seen the guild be around since forever. As Supreme Legion is no longer active right now I am looking for a new home and I wanted to do it in a long established guild here on Thunderhorn.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members
Nothing much, I started playing way back in Vanilla circa 2005. Played Blizzard games ever since, mainly Hearthstone outside of WoW. I'm also an editor for Fade 2 Karma, a competitive Hearthstone team. I've worked in the esports industry for a couple of years and still go to tournaments and conventions a lot.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
You should watch me play Overwatch sometime, premium comedy right there :)

Blizzney

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Blizzney - Social

Postby Elysah » 20 Aug 2018, 00:08

Hello there Blizzney, thank you for your application.

Alts

Leppe - Thunderhorn - Alliance - 110 - Evolved

Blizzney and Leppe are my mains which I play 95% of the time, the rest of my alts are used for professions so some of them are in my own guild while others are also in Evolved. I'll probably move them to my own guild.

Before we continue, could you clarify what you mean by “probably”: if you join the guild then we would anticipate that your alts would also join our guild.

We have no issue with players retaining a guild bank character of their own, but for the purposes of adding to our community in terms of sharing profession skills and crafting items, we would insist that alts to be with us, rather than any other guild be that a personal guild or a larger organisation.

What are your feelings about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Blizzney » 20 Aug 2018, 15:38

Hi Elysah,

I'm afraid I'll be withdrawing my application if that's the case. My goal as a social is to be social and I can't do that if I'm forced to only play within a single guild. With communities, the social atmosphere of the game has gotten a lot bigger and your ruleset seems outdated in that aspect.

Thanks for your time!

Blizz
Blizzney

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 20 Aug 2018, 17:04

Thanks for your reply, Blizzney and your honesty.

However, whilst you may see it as outdated, we think it contributes to why we're still here after 13 years: the guild that plays together, stays together ;)

Good luck in your search for a guild.
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?