WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Ygrid - Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Ygrid - Social

Postby Ygrid » 17 Aug 2018, 22:15

About You

Country & Region: Scotland, Aberdeen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Ygrid, Human, Thunderhorn for life!

Level: 114

Class: Warrior

Main Spec: Fury

Off Spec: Protection

Current ilvl: 239

Link to your profile via the Armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... horn/Ygrid

Alts
Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild: Uh, loads, primary one is Sarenia (Holy Paladin, 110)
Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? Yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding - If I'm available and only casually
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- Achievements
- Mount/pet farming
- Transmogging

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
My Cataclysm days with Nemesis

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

What sort commitment are you able to offer? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week
Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 21:00 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)

What is your greatest achievement in a raid situation?

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
Windavell. Was part of Highland Warriors before.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Things other applicants have included here include, what was it about the Highland Warriors which made us stand out from the hundreds of other guilds recruiting? Have you been aware of the guild prior to applying? Did someone recommend you join us? Did you group with a member of our guild and become enchanted by what a wonderful person they are?
I was a part of Highland Warriors before I left with Zamadra, Nightmares et all. Admittedly I was a part of a huge hole that was left in Highland Warriors at the time and I am truly sorry for that. I wish to return to Highland Warriors and rekindle some old friendships whilst staying on my home server of Thunderhorn

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members
Well, I sell windows and doors for a living so if you're needing any, give me a shout!

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
What's the best thing about Switzerland?

I don't know, but the flag is a plus!

Ygrid
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Ygrid - Social

Postby Windavell » 18 Aug 2018, 17:59

Thanks for the app, please see me in game for a chat

your joke was pants!
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?