WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Tintralis - Warlock Casual

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Tintralis - Warlock Casual

Postby Tintralis » 14 Aug 2018, 11:12

About You

Country & Region: Denmark, Copenhagen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Metis, Drainei, currently on silvermoon, will transfer

Level: 110

Class: Hunter

Main Spec: BM

Off Spec: survival

Current ilvl: 186

Link to your profile via the Armoury: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Silvermoon/metis/ (blizzard website giving me grief from work, will get back to this)

Alts
Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Tintra 90, shaman, Thunderhorn,
Tinly 85, warlock, thunderhorn
Sangoire 70, paladin, thunderhorn
Roslin, 66, DK, thunderhorn
Metis 110, Hunter

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- PvP
- Achievements
- Mount/pet farming

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

being one of the core raiders in a good setup, filling the spot of a hybrid almost doing as much damage as the pure dps, while bringing the buffs as ele shaman that was best for the team (read on for further explanation if my first alt character didn't tip you of Elora ;) )

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

What sort commitment are you able to offer? I will still fill this one out even though it is a casual application, since it is my aspiration to raid maybe once in a while, maybe be stand in or something, but saw the raid times are a bit shorter than last, so that would be more easy to handle for me, since i have a 3 year old daughter now and awaiting a son the coming january. With the caveat done, if raiding, I will allways be at the top of my game. The veterans here will know, that I was committed to my performance, and if raiding again, I will be so again. My problem or constrain rather, is time.

Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 21:00 CET until 23.30
-both but not every week, hence the application for casual

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. it's comfortable for soloing and i like cats... :) I am considering warlock main, when I get the void elf unlocked (2000/21000 exalted argus), as I love the class and raided as lock in vanilla

What is your greatest achievement in a raid situation? Probably in WotLK where we accomplished server first on hc Thorim 10 man in ulduar. We as when I was a part of the core raiding setup in Highland Warriors on my ele shaman Tintra. Else it would generally be our hc runs in ulduar, tournament and ice crown. especially HC lich king, damn that was hard, and wind kept us going at him again and again :)

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? no

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? Alot - the veterans in HW of BC and WotLK, for several years from 2007 to 2010. so most importantly, an apology. Already talked to wind about this when i reactivated my account a couple of months back, but the rest of you deserve it as well. I stopped raiding around cataclysm, had a really nice farewell from Highland warriors, all was good. A couple of months into cataclysm I came back, thought it would be great and it was, untill i graduated and became a junior associate... I worked my arse of, and should have explained that, instead wow faded out for me, and I "snuck" out instead of admitting I should say proper goodbye, even though it would be for the second time. So yes, as the ele shaman tintra, I have raided, laughed, raged and generally had some of my best gaming experiences with alot of you people in the guild. So for sneaking out and ending what was a good run on a sour note, I am very sorry...

was funny to read this as well: http://hs.highlandwarriorsguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1948 that was quite a long time ago :P

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Cause I've been here before, and you guys are a laugh and make the game better.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? Yeah, quite a lot, but in short, since last, i got married, to the girl I was dating when i joined. Still laugh at the memory that I auto ran straight into professor fester-something in ICC cause she walked naked through the living room, and when I explained it, Wind's comment was: "pictures or it didn't happen", well she was the one, and Wind never got a picture... at least not of her ;) Three years ago i became a father which more or less ruined any chances of multiplayer games for a time, which is why, I will not promise anything this time, that I can't be sure to keep come january. As I will be a father to two children per coming january, I cannot commit to raiding regularly. I would very much enjoy leveling and playing with you guys though... and maybe later raiding will be an option... oh, and I finished the bar exam and been an attorney for 3-4 years.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;) a plane crashes in the sea and the people in the water attract alot of sharks, now, one of the passengers ask why the sharks do not eat those people over there *points*, and the sharks replies, oh, they're lawyers, and we don't eat our own... (see, that's funny cause I am one of them, but will add that I do work for a union, so see myself as one of the not so bad ones ;) )
Tintralis
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Metis - BM hunter, casual

Postby Windavell » 14 Aug 2018, 11:47

Morning Tinny, took your time about this :)

Catch me in game when you can please. My online time is generally evenings, if at all, currently as these days I have a proper 9 to 6-something job :(
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Metis - BM hunter, casual

Postby Tintralis » 14 Aug 2018, 12:14

morning, yeah, had to make sure it felt right as we talked about. Older more mature me actually thought twice about something before deciding :)

tonight is a bit tight as hosting boardgame evening of the week, but rest of the week looks reasonable, will get in touch.
Tintralis
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Tintralis - Warlock Casual

Postby Elysah » 14 Aug 2018, 21:12

Tiiiiiiiiiiints!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Tintralis - Warlock Casual

Postby Tintralis » 14 Aug 2018, 21:22

<3 Elora, good to see you haven't changed much :)
Tintralis
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Tintralis - Warlock Casual

Postby Windavell » 15 Aug 2018, 20:22

Trial offered
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?