WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Pixielixiee Gnome Mage Social would like to raid

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Pixielixiee Gnome Mage Social would like to raid

Postby Pixielixiee » 06 Aug 2018, 10:24

About You

Country & Region: United Kingdom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character Pixielixiee

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 110

Class: Mage

Spec: Frost

Current ilvl: 916

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style Gnome fun :)

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

I am a Gnome. I love my little Gnome and looking forward to taking her through the new expansion. I love doing achievements and working through all of World of Warcraft :)

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

I have done a few level 10 Mythics which are my highest if I recall.

Please list your progression and difficulty mode, ie LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, ie 5/12 HC

Nighthold Heroic 10/10
Tomb Of Sargaras 3/9
Antorus, The Burning Throne Nothing :(

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available?

I do work shifts so it would vary as to when I would be able to sign up. I don't work lates every night maybe 2 per week :)

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30 I could get home by this time :)
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30 Defineltley sundays :)

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)

I am a Frost Mage and this is what I enjoy playing. I have not played on my mage in some months and so I kind of figure things may of changed. I will of course be looking up and having a play around to figure how to play again :P I am a returning player to World of Warcraft and started back in The Burning Crusade (20028), I burnt myself out doing Legion and took an extended break. But I do miss my little Gnome and am looking forward to returning for Battle for Azeroth.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? Far to shy x Untill I get to know people :) I do not have the confidence to lead 10/20 people threw a Raid. It would descend into chaos :)

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? No I don't

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? I am a returning player to World of Warcraft and had a look on the forums for guilds recruiting and came across you's. I liked what I read :)

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? I am a older player so hope this doesn't go against me. I am a mature "lady" with a sense of humour and a heart of gold :)

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

What do you call a woman with one leg ......Eileen :) Yes pathetic but best I could....honest :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application :)

Hugs Pixielixiee xx

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website

Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Pixielixiee

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Pixielixiee Gnome Mage Social but would like to raid :)

Postby Elysah » 06 Aug 2018, 12:57

Hello Pixilixiee

Thank you for your application to join the guild.

Nice to see a returner to the game :) I also wouldn't worry about being an "older lady": we have several ladies in the guild, some older, some younger, some perennially 29... ;) I think the only thing that might not go in your favour is the confessions of a) being a gnome and b) admitting to loving being a gnome! However, as things stand we currently have a couple of gnomes in the guild: gnome punting is a bit of a guild past-time so I am sure that they would welcome sharing their roles as guild puntees?!

I noticed that you haven't listed any alts, is this because there aren't any at all or just ones you don't play much?

Let me know what your online time is like this week, and we can have an ingame chat... However, I am away from Friday 10th for a week, so sometime before that would be preferable:)
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Pixielixiee » 06 Aug 2018, 19:40

Pixielixiee is my Main. I do have a alt Hunter (Draeni) and Warlock (gnome) and Druid (Nightelf) they are all 110 :)
I am on this evening 6th and will be on from 5pm each night this week as on earlys at work :)
I have been punted a few times...not sure what the facination is tbh :P
Pixielixiee

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 06 Aug 2018, 20:07

Ok, I will be around tomorrow (Tuesday) and Wednesday... If you see me first, give me a nudge and we'll go from there ;)
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?