WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Elmir - Dwarf Shaman (Enhancement) - Social

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Elmir - Dwarf Shaman (Enhancement) - Social

Postby Elmir » 05 Aug 2018, 14:47

About You

Country & Region: Belgium (Antwerp)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Elmir

Level: 110

Class: Shaman

Spec: Enhancement

Current ilvl: 208

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild: No alts at the moment and not planning to actively play alts in the future. Off course I'm happy to join every alt I make.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

Feat of Strength - A Legendary Campaign

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

Please list your progression and difficulty mode, ie LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, ie 5/12 HC

Nighthold
Tomb Of Sargaras
Antorus, The Burning Throne

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week
Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

No

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

Basicly I'm looking for a fresh start and after a little bit of research this guild really looks good to me. I have been playing since 'vanilla' and have been in alot of guilds on a lot of servers. This always due to people leaving the game or guilds falling apart. I used to play on Turalyon but decided to move to Silvermoon with a bunch of people in 'WoD'. In 'Legion' this kind of died out to and towards the end I stopped playing on that realm. At this moment the guild doesn't even exist any more. I'm a big fan of levelling (but not of maintaining alts). :doh: Due to this I have been playing around on different characters and on different servers, but never had a 'home' anymore.

I was basicly messing around and not really enjoying the game anymore. So I decided to go for a fresh start with the new expansion. I don't want to play on a really busy realm anymore, but also not on a 'dead' one. So I did some research and decided on Wildhammer. I'm not sure if I want to go in to raiding anymore and don't want to make promises I can't keep; so my main focus is a stable guild with maybe a future in to raiding in the long run. From my past I know I will always be playing this game, but I will not always be raiding; so my main focus is making new friends and finding a nice home. This guild looks like it.
Besides that I also decided to only play one character from now on; as I have to manage my free time and don't want to 'waste' it by being all over the place. I picked one character and removed every other; a bit drastic I know; but that's what works for me. Commitment right!

I'm not the best story teller, so please talk to me ingame if you want to know more.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

I only play dwarves (when possible) for obvious reasons.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

I'm bad at jokes so I'm going to try and get away with this. 8)
Elmir

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Elmir - Dwarf Shaman (Enhancement) - Social

Postby Elysah » 06 Aug 2018, 12:46

Hello Elmir

Thank you for your application to join the guild :)

Looks like you have been busy! The Feat of Strength you list - A Legendary Campaign is pretty heavy going! Does this mean that the alts you have levelled are the ones you deleted? That really is commitment to the cause of one character only!

Your intentions around raiding... to raid, or not to raid... We have some people who form our core raid team and turn out every week, barring holidays and illness, and others who dip in and out based on their online times and other commitments, so it's not a problem. Obviously, the bigger the core team the better, but equally we understand that there is a real life out there! :)

What are you online times like for this week, so we can have a chat in game? However, I am away from Friday 10th for a week, so sometime before that would be preferable :)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elmir » 06 Aug 2018, 17:28

Heyhey; thanks for the reply.

Yes, on the character thing; I levelled most classes a few times now, I'm not sure why I'm like this. Mostly while working on other monitor tough :)

I'm not online that much at the moment, cause nothing to do. Maybe you tell me a time; today or tomorrow (evening) and I'll be online. Or add me on 'Battle.net'; I'll see it and come online.
Last edited by Elmir on 08 Aug 2018, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
Elmir

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 06 Aug 2018, 17:29

I'll pop on you on my battlenet: I'll be around mostly tomorrow (Tuesday) & Wednesday, so if you see me first give me a nudge :)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?