WoW Guild Rankings

[Declined]Wodar Warrior ARMS Social/Casual to the max raider

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Declined]Wodar Warrior ARMS Social/Casual to the max raider

Postby Wodar » 02 Aug 2018, 21:21

About You

Country & Region: Netherlands Drenthe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 110

Class: Warrior

Spec: Arm/Fury

Current ilvl: 210

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- PvP
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? my vanilla hand of ragnaros

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?
Did a +2 once but couldn't really find people to play with or i didn't had the time for it

Please list your progression and difficulty mode, ie LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, ie 5/12 HC

Nighthold LFR
Tomb Of Sargaras LFR
Antorus, The Burning Throne LFR

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30
because of work I really don't know if I am even available those days
Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)

Because i like to see big numbers. IDK I just like playing Arms

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

nah don't have the time for that

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

I knew one back in vanilla and TBC

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
why not? its a guild with a load of experience.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Nah you can see for your self if i get invited :D

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

The why did the chicken joke is about suicide
Wodar

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Wodar Warrior ARMS Social/Casual to the max raider

Postby Elysah » 03 Aug 2018, 09:12

Hello there Wodar.

Thank-you for your interest in our guild.

Your application confirms something I’ve long suspected of warriors: they’re the jocks of WoW

Sadly your application doesn’t tell me much more about you or what you’re looking for, except you “don’t have time” for a lot of things, which, if I am completely honest, makes a mockery of our process and those who have taken the time to complete the questions fully.

If you are genuinely interested in joining the Highland Warriors, then I would encourage you to revise your answers. As you allude to playing since Vanilla, this would give plenty of scope to tell us about your past, especially if you’ve not been quite so active this expac.

If you’re not, however, good luck in your search for a guild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Wodar » 03 Aug 2018, 20:11

Okay to come back to some of my answers I made and to clarify the person who I am.

The reason I don't spend so much time on WoW is like i said mainly because I have to work. after a 13 hour work day the first thing that doesn't come to my mind is lets play some WoW for a couple of hours. And having a girlfriend for 6 years that doesn't really support the fact I play this game and yes she needs attention also.

I always had that WoW is a game and IRL goes first no matter what, as for your raiding schedule it just doesn't fit my work times and I am okay with that because I never wanted to be a core raider in the first place.

As for your ''Sadly your application doesn’t tell me much more about you or what you’re looking for, except you “don’t have time” for a lot of things, which, if I am completely honest, makes a mockery of our process and those who have taken the time to complete the questions fully.'' I never intended to mock anyone i am just a man of few words, can't help it and not going to change it. but please clarify what you still want to know and I would gladly answer.

If you need the links for my armory and that off all my alts just say and I will post them.

As for my playstyle I am more a collector and a transmogger and other stuff you don't need full commitment to the game because I just can't give that.

Hope this helps

Love
Wodar
Wodar

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 04 Aug 2018, 11:10

Hello Wodar

Thank you for your reply.

In all honesty, I’m not sure this is the place for you. Not because we don’t share the same philosophy regarding game life balance, either.

If anything, it’s quite the opposite.

We have 13 years of casual gaming: we understand our guildies have real lives, and that they take priority over Warcraft. We understand people’s priorities change: we have many who have “grown up” in the guild, have families, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, kids, demanding jobs, no jobs, and some with time to kill. We accommodate most playstyles: Those who wish to raid, raid and join when they can. Those who don’t, get on with what they enjoy about the game. We don’t actually mind, as Warcraft is something different to everyone.

None of this, however, is mutually exclusive to a fully completed application.

You’ve clearly not read much about who we are, what we’re looking for or what we value. As I mentioned earlier, we accommodate most play styles: the ones that want to be here. And I’m afraid I don’t get that from you.

I wish you all the best in your search for a guild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?