WoW Guild Rankings

Badzeye Looking for a guild for BFA

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Badzeye Looking for a guild for BFA

Postby badzeye » 10 Jul 2018, 17:20

About You

Country & Region: UK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Badzadin newly capped lightforged draenei on Thunderhorn

Level: 110

Name: Badzadin

Class: Paladin

Spec: Ret

Current ilvl: 800

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Keeli Thunderhorn 110 warrior
Badztotem Thunderhorn 110 Shaman

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- Achievements

I enjoy almost everything in WOW. Im really looking forward to BFA and want to experiance it with a friendly guild and hopefully get some more raid experience under my belt. Started well in Legion Raiding with some friends on my Warrior by they left after a few clears of emerald nightmare. Really enjoying my Paladin at the minute and want to take her into BFA with a nice guild.

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

Please list your progression and difficulty mode, ie LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, ie 5/12 HC

Emerald Nightmare - cleared normal on first week with my Warrior with some friends who were playing at the time.
Nighthold - was not active
Tomb Of Sargaras - was not active
Antorus, The Burning Throne - Normal mode on my Warrior in a PUG

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week
Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Im Flexible with my schedule. The only day I cannot fully commit to is Tuesday. other than that I am always willing to take a spot.

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)
Started Retribution mainly because I liked the ash-bringer as a weapon I also enjoy the utility it brings to the group with BOP and Freedom etc.

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

No current aspirations. I have tanked raids in the past and enjoyed learning the tactics and making sure everyone else was up to speed

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
I do not

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I like the look of the forum and the effort members put in on here.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Im a sociable active player haven't had the most raid experience but Its something I want to get into and also want to have the social aspect of being in an active guild and make some friends. Been playing some of the BFA beta and really looking forward to it. I hope you consider my application for a new friendly member with aspirations of doing M+ and raiding.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

A hunter enters an lfr and turns off growl
badzeye

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Badzeye Looking for a guild for BFA

Postby Elysah » 10 Jul 2018, 18:31

Hey Badz, thank you for your application.

It’s a shame raiding fell apart for you at the beginning of the expac, looks like you made a promising start.

As you’ve not been active for much of the expac, what was your played time like prior to Legion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?