WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial]Teadalo - Hunter - Social - Flex Raider in the future

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial]Teadalo - Hunter - Social - Flex Raider in the future

Postby Teadalo » 11 Feb 2018, 21:15

About You

Country & Region: Northern Ireland - United Kingdom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Teadalo - Human - recently returned to the game and transferred from Argent Dawn Horde.

Level: 110

Class: Hunter

Spec: Marksmanship

Current ilvl: 905 (for now!)

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? Yes, of course.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Dalo - Thunderhorn - Alliance - Druid - 110 - No Guild (Also recently transferred along with hunter - this Character was my main for 8ish years previous to my break from the game)

Caèl - Argent Dawn - Horde - Death knight - 110 - (This character is inactive and I do not intend on playing him anytime soon, but he was my main PvP character in previous years)

Salahedine - Argent Dawn - Horde - Warrior - 110 - (This character is/will be inactive)

Càel - Argent Dawn - Horde - Paladin - 110 - (This character is/will be inactive)

Although most of my alts will be inactive due to not having enough playing time for them all (Adulting sucks!) - I will be playing my druid Dalo as my only Alt. Also Teadalo is a very young character (never mained previously) so if you wished to look for previous PvE/PvP experience you are best looking at my Druid, Death Knight, Warrior and Paladin :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Enchanting
Primary 2: Engineering

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

I cleared +10-14 on a weekly basis for weekly chest previously, although if I'm online I'm always game for a Mythic+ of any difficulty, low or high!

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic
Trial of Valor - 3/3 Normal
Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic
Tomb Of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? No, although I have stepped in a few times for absent raid leader previously, I no longer have the time or preparation for this.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Social: I would need some time to catch my Hunter up in gear before I could be considered for raiding.
Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month

I have left both Social and Flexible here as although I would aim to make myself available as a flexible raider in the long term, I would have to start as a social due to my hunters poor gear, although I am doing my best catch up a little bit more every day!

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Due to my work schedule, both of these days would probably suit every other week (my work pattern is on a weekly rotation of early-late-early-late), so I could come on the early weeks but not the late weeks. This is the main reason I could only realistically commit as a flexible raider. :sad:

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

Well, Marksmanship Hunter is a spec I have always enjoyed and connected well with, I've just never had the chance to play it at any sort of level due to time spent playing other classes and specs. I'm looking forward to mastering it and learning all of it's strengths and downfalls as it's equally important to know what your class/spec isn't good at as well. ^^

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- PvP
- Achievements (Although never a priority of mine, it's always a nice feeling when receiving a hard earned achievement)

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

There have been a few fantastic memories over the years, but I would probably say achieving Rated Battleground Grand Marshall on my Unholy DK(Caèl) during season 12(MoP) was my fondest memory, not solely for the achievement or title but mainly for the amount of fun that I had.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? I do not currently know any of the members, but would very much look forward to getting to know some if my application was successful :D

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

Well, I recently returned to the game after playing on/off for a couple of years now. I was seeking a fresh start due to the change in my real life circumstances (I unfortunately have a busy life outside of WoW) I can no longer play every day nor commit to a gruelling raid schedule like I had previously. I was searching through the forums when I came across a post from the Guild and it seemed like a perfect match. I was searching for somewhere I could settle back into the game at my own pace, with a friendly atmosphere where I can get to know some people but at the same time somewhere I can also join in with all the activities that I love - Dungeons, Raids, maybe even the odd Battleground!

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

I don't find myself particularly interesting ^^ - Outside of WoW I work a very boring desk job in a bank but it pays well so I tolerate it. I love sports, play football and do a lot of running. I enjoy a lot of TV shows, usually Fantasy/Drama/Sci Fi genres.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

8pm I get an SMS from my girlfriend: Me or Football?!

11pm I SMS my girlfriend: You of course.

Old but gold ^^

Teadalo
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?