WoW Guild Rankings

[Declined] Social (atm) -- Lavatails -- DH

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Declined] Social (atm) -- Lavatails -- DH

Postby Lavatail » 08 Feb 2018, 04:13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: Belgium, Brussels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:
Lavatails -- Night Elf -- changed to Thunderhorn (friend of mine was on an RP server and I couldn't be bothered to level up a new DH back then :p)

Level: 110

Class: Demon Hunter

Spec: HAVOC

Current ilvl: 920-ish

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Fluffytail : Thunderhorn -- Alliance -- Druid -- 110 -- Midnight Storm (for heartstone cdr)
Healingtail: Thunderhorn -- Alliance -- Priest -- 101 -- Midnight Storm
Flametail: Silvermoon -- Alliance -- Warlock -- 110 -- None
Kassamer (probably gonna rename him to Leaftail) -- Silvermoon -- Alliance -- Hunter -- 103 -- None
Eldior (horde trash, will be transferring once hit 110) -- Steamweedle Cartel -- Horde -- Paladin -- 103 -- None
A load of other characters I'm still levelling up (basicly one of each class atm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Skinning (800)
Primary 2: Leatherworking (800)

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?
Honestly can't remember, I took a break after Nighthold (a lot of shit happened in my family), I think that I ran some +7 with my friends (who quit the game)

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare Heroic 6/7
Trial of Valor 2/3 normal
Nighthold 10/10 normal
Tomb Of Sargeras LFR 9/9
Antorus, the Burning Throne LFR 11/11

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
Doesn't everyone eventually want to lead raids?

--> I know, Haven't done much raiding :/

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed
Social: I have no current aspirations to raid
Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

I'm available all week (except Monday and Wednesday (only for the next 2 or 3 months))
--> This might vary during the HOlidays

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
I picked initially decided to main my DH because of the Lore (Illidan = bae), but after playing with my DH for over a year (release - break - now) I started to really like the playstyle, high mobility to evade (or to rush to the cakes in the Nighthold), and also a decent damage output by slamming your enemies with 2 giant warglaives).

My rotation is the one i found on Icy veins, I'm pretty sure it isn't the one out there, but that's also one of the reasons I'm looking for a guild; to get better and eventually help you guys beat the shit out of raid bosses

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- Achievements
- Auction House profiteering (I would love to do this :) )

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
Killing LFR Xavius on my own (he was on 2% health, the rest of the raid was dead, so I finished the job :) )

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Have a good time, get better, laugh, get achievements, help guildies, level characters until the guild roster is full

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
I'm attending University ( in Brussels), I play DnD, Magic the Gathering, I watch Anime (yey), I like gurls, I like to hang out on voice-chat (Teamspeak, discord etc etc) If you are feeling down, you can always come to me if you want to get things of your chest. Bnet: Lavatail #2352

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Euh, what did the raid leader say to the badly geared Demon Hunter?

-- YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

I'm sorry, i'll just leave...

wow armoury link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /lavatails
Lavatail

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Social (atm) -- Lavatails -- DH

Postby Windavell » 08 Feb 2018, 20:57

hi Lavatails
Thanks for your application. El deals with the apps so will leave this to her but to get the ball rolling...
You mention Social at the moment, with that your raid experience/online time isnt too important so no need to worry about that. For the future, if you do want to raid, what sort of raider are you? by this I mean a come every week kinda guy, or just now and again etc? We generally aim to complete all the HC raid content so thats the sort of level we aim for.

Can you tell us what your previous main was?
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Lavatail » 08 Feb 2018, 21:25

heyhey,

Of course, I would enjoy raiding with a guild and peopel I know (did it once with the guild of ex-gf :/) and once I commit to something, I'm going all out, meaning that I'll level up any kind of class that the guild would need :p (altough my studies may interfere a bit :/) So basicly when I would get into raiding (I think I'll hit ilvl 940 in like 1 or 2 weeks (on my DH, my boomkin will take 3 or 4 weeks, I think); I'll definetly make sure that I'll be attending every week (except if my studies interfere (doesn't happen that often))

My previous main was on another account, started at the end of Pandaria, played through Warlords and then quit the game because I didn't like Warlords at all. He was a protection warrior.
Lavatail

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 10 Feb 2018, 09:56

Hello Lavatails, thank you for your application. And apologies for the delay in my reply.

You list a couple of characters in another guild, Midnight Storm, what’s your plan with these, please?

There are lots and lots of guilds recruiting, what attracted you to us over anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Lavatail » 10 Feb 2018, 10:31

no problem :)

The guild my characters are in is an old guild me and some friends used just for the guild benefits (heartstone cdr...). So leaving that guild and transferring my alts wouldn't be a problem :)

The reason I would love to join? The fact that the guild is not all about raiding (I first read your post on the battle.net forums); most of the other guilds don't even mention being able to join as a non-raider :/
In my opinion, it is better for a returning player to join a guild that doesn't force their members to participate in all the end-game content. Being in a guild is much more than doing dungeons or raids together, it also means helping other guildies. And that is what new/returning players need (to get better and in the end be able to raid and do M+ dungeons).

PS. I'm a bit sick atm, so I won't be online as much as I would like to be :/
Lavatail

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 10 Feb 2018, 12:37

Ok. Poke me next time you’re online for more chat :)

Until then, get well soon :)

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Lavatail » 10 Feb 2018, 22:33

what time are you usually online? should i find you through/who, or should I add you as a friend on b.
net?
Lavatail

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Social (atm) -- Lavatails -- DH

Postby Elysah » 11 Feb 2018, 19:34

I’ll be on from about 2015 game time tonight, then here and there next week.

Add me on battle tag. It’s Elysah#2509

Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 06 Aug 2018, 17:31

Closed due to lack of response.
Elysah