WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Flexible Raider - Neeps, Guardian druid

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Flexible Raider - Neeps, Guardian druid

Postby Neeps » 31 Jan 2018, 22:26

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: Scotland, Lothians

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Neeps (formally Nautakarja) I used to play on Draenor with a competitive progression guild, when I had my child I decided I wanted to slow down and join my friend on Kul Tiras, and changed my name to Neeps - since then, and not being able to find a guild I felt I could fit and contribute too I faction changed to Alliance (same server - no name change Tauren, to NE). I have joined the guild an made numerous attempts to chat/engage but haven't been made to feel welcome hence they need to look for a guild I can join, and contribute too.

Level: 110

Class: Druid

Spec: Guardian

Current ilvl: 944

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? I have this and one other alt, which is a 110 paladin, which I have only just started to play using the pre-purchase 110 boost.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Tarmagen,Human Paladin, Alliance, Kul Tiras, 110 and no guild.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Herb ~700
Primary 2: Alch 800

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

The highest Ilvl I have completed was a +11 - I feel I could go higher with a competent team around me, however, I could say I can confidently run +10.

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC
Trial of Valor 2/3 HC
Nighthold 7/10 HC
Tomb Of Sargeras 4/9 HC

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why? No

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Social:
Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
I have always played Feral DPS, I really enjoyed it and the abilities - however, my friends needed me to help out tanking to which I stepped up and attempted and found I really enjoy it - where I could use a lot more experience (regarding raiding) I feel I am good at it. Guardian druid, in general, is easy to play, with the majority of the abilities being tied to only a few buttons/macros. However, I do take pride in my ability to be able to keep aggro and keep myself alive when and if the time calls for it. My rotation is fairly easy, I will normally pull (depending on size of group if taunt is needed etc) with swipe until I have the group then break straight into Trash, then a mangle then keep this going till sufficient rage is build and depend on the length of the fight pop ironfur (damage permitting) or maul. If it's trash but a few rotation of this they are dead, if it's a boss this will continue until death. Depending on the damage I will pop Barkskin and Frenzied regen and again if this isn't sufficient I may survival instincts. Throughout the fight, I will be using Rage of the sleeper to boost both my damage and defense to help keep everything ticking along nicely. I also have diimas glacial aegis which I pop often, for the buff and use on mobs to slow them, along with Typhoon and Incap Roar to CC when and if required.

Depending on the level of M+ my playstyle change, the lower ones I am very aggressive and push them pretty fast. The higher they get the more cautious I am, and push slower and am more vocal about positioning and tactics required. This expansion I have not done much raiding, and not done any clan related runs whilst being a tank. Only in LFR, which tanks are not really needed a lot of the time.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- PvP

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
The first time I downed Lich King - we had been trying for weeks and weeks and finally go there and managed. I remember the elation, vocal back patting and general relief that was felt by all. I remember how we all celebrated, chanted cheered and jeered that those that died ( in jest of course). I truly miss those days, the first guild I joined with friends who lived 20 mins from my front door, seeing them talking to them, people from the other end of the country, Norway, France, and Sweden all coming together and enjoying each others company. It's been a very long time since I have felt that connection, with any guild in wow. Mostly pugging, and being a "hermit", I would love to be able to set into a guild that doesn't "disband" due to whatever reason, doesn't exclude people for being new or until it is necessary for them to be spoken too.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them? None, unfortunately.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

I saw the following post (from some time ago) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/top ... 640#post-4 and notices Elysah's comment about the guild I really liked the part "we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts: we’re a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 (Some just about, but most a significant amount of time since!) " - this resonates with me as this is exactly what I am looking for. After reading the recruitment information, and really liking that it doesn't just let you know about the guild but it also gives you advice about applying for any guild. This obviously shows this has taken time, and effort and if someone is willing to do that for recruitment I would love to see how else this can be translated into guild life.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
I have a beautiful baby girl (not so much a baby now at 13months) and fiancee, I enjoy playing wow to relax after work and chill out in the evenings. I recently made the switch from DPS to tank and am enjoying it, where I could use hints and tips and general coaching on raiding I feel I have gotten a fairly good grasp of it. I play most evenings, when I can however with being a manager within my branch I sometimes need to pull a double shift and require bed asap :P - I love to be social and outgoing and love having a laugh. I enjoy music and sport (Football, Rugby, and Hockey). Currently my main and alt are on Kul Tiras, if I am accepted I'd be more than willing to transfer them and am also looking to get some alts as well to level.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Most of my jokes are awfully bad... but here goes!

I keep trying to lose weight, but it keeps finding me!

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... iras/neeps
Neeps
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?