WoW Guild Rankings

[Declined] Raider, Shÿnx Shadow Priest

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Declined] Raider, Shÿnx Shadow Priest

Postby Shÿnx » 13 Jan 2018, 11:38

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: South Denmark

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name : Shÿnx

Level: 110

Class: Priest

Spec: Mostly Shadow, but keeping my healing skills up to date

Current ilvl: 930 in Shadow, 923 Holy

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? I can move all my alliance alt to the guild.

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Wixlex, 110, Thunderhorn, Alliance, Warlock, 913 ilvl, No guild
Éthir 110 Thunderhorn Horde Death Knight 910 ilvl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Herbalism 800
Primary 2: Inscription 738

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

Have done quite a few myth + 5 the highest i have done is + 9 , and mostly are done as Dmg only the low ones i do as Healer

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal
Trial of Valor: Lfr 3/3
Nighthold: 10/10 Normal
Tomb Of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal and 4/9 Hc

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

I have no interest in becoming a Raid Leader, my personality is more like being the background guy and does what is asked of me.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.

I am online almost everyday in wow, if it just is for some fast WQ or the daily Hc dung run.

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

I can attend both days, although some Sundays 1 in each month i can't because of family dinner

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)

I play Shadow because i really like the playstyle, and the animation. i am always trying my best in a raid, and if i mess up i am learning from the mistakes, and most of the time i have seen the boss encounter on youtube to be prepared.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- PvP
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

i am most proud of my time i played as Disc healer in MoP where i for the first time startet to raid in a old guild, where we got through the bosses, that really felt good.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

I don´t know anyone in the guild

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?

I am looking for a nice and committed guild, where i can become a better WoW player, and start enjoy raiding again.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

Do you call a person that abounded their diet a desserter?
Shÿnx

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Raider, Shÿnx Shadow Priest

Postby Elysah » 14 Jan 2018, 15:56

Hello there, Shÿnx :) Thanks very much for your application - apologies for the delay in replying, I've not felt too clever this week, so not been around at all.

First off, nice joke - also pretty topical given the new years resolutions which are no doubt getting broken all over the place ;)

Can you tell me a little about why you are looking to move from your current guild, Kokuryukai, please, as I can see you only joined on the 30th December. I am also struggling to find you on the character history page - have you had a name change at all?
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Shÿnx » 14 Jan 2018, 17:08

[Hey Elysah

Thanks for going through the apply, regarding the character history, it is because i made a faction change at the end of november 2017, i made it because most of my friends play ally, but the old guild which was horde did raid, before it disbanded. the reason i want to leave my current guild is because, i don´t feel quit at home in the guild if you know what i mean. when i just joined the guild they told me they wanted to raid, but this has never happened, because they never could find enough people in the guild to start raiding, and they wouldn't pug it. And the guild is not so much open for new people as thought.
Shÿnx

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 14 Jan 2018, 17:53

Ok, thanks for clearing that up: was this on Thunderhorn and did it involve any name changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Shÿnx » 14 Jan 2018, 22:30

Yes this was on Thunderhorn and no name change, although i have in my history of wow have done some faction changes and maybe some name change, i can't remember when, but it has been some times ago.
Shÿnx

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 20 Jan 2018, 15:52

Hello there, Shÿnx... Sorry for the delay in replying, as I have had a few things on and there were a few things I needed to look at before I replied.

I am afraid that your application to join the guild is declined, I am happy to provide feedback through a private message, if required.

Thankyou for your interest in joining the Highland Warriors, and I wish you all the best in your search for a guild.
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?