GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

Social - Alafto

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Social - Alafto

Postby alafto » 17 Nov 2017, 22:12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About You

Country & Region: Northen Sweden

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Alafto, Dwarf, Thunderhorn,

Level: 110

Class:Hunter

Spec:BM/MM

Current ilvl:832

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Yes i would prefer it!
Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Kealsh
43 Worgen Druid Thunderhorn
Fioona
81 Gnome Mage Thunderhorn
Soppan
110 Dwarf Priest Wildhammer
Spottsoppan
110 Tauren Paladin Stormreaver (planing on moving and faction changing)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Herbalism
Primary 2: Enginering

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?
I have not raiding on a higher level in a long time, only been doing LFR to stay up to date on the story.
I raided Ulduar and ICC with Highland Warriors/Legion of the Dragons back in the day.

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare LFR
Trial of Valor LFR
Nighthold LFR
Tomb Of Sargeras LFR

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
No not at this time

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Social: I have no current aspirations to raid
Levelling

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.
I am availabe almost all of the time, time restrictions due to work.
Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
BM is the most effective spec for soloing content, and MM is the most fun for Pvp.

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- Levelling alts
- PvP
- Achievements

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

I remember getting the Twilight Zone Achivment back in the day, playing on a really crappy PC, and watching the whelps jumping forward in a laggy kinda way,just praying i would not die in a flamewave. I used that title for a solid 2 years.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
-
Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I used to raid with the guild via Legion of dragons in TBC and WOTLK, and i remember those times as the best times i had in wow, i miss the community aspect of the game and remember you being really friendly and helpt me alot back when. i hope i can contribute to the guild in some way. I miss being apart of something bigger.
Since Legion of Dragons has slowly been going dark ive felt that much of that part has been lost, sadly. I've missed being in a living and brething guild.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
I work in the armed forces and for periods of time i go away on field excercise, this will force me to be unable to be online for 1 week up to 1-2 months. I will ofcours notfie the management if im going away a longer deployment.
I Crossfit(i will always mention this when ever;) ) and also devote alot of my time to other PC games such as PUBG, Overwatch and COD. There isnt much else to do here in northen Sweden during the winter..
Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
God, my humor consist of memes and dark depressing lines, Here goes.

If you are having a bad day, Dont forget

You are also very ugly!
alafto

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Social - Alafto

Postby Elysah » 18 Nov 2017, 16:51

Hello there, Alafto... I remember you from 7 years ago, although at 23 now that would put you a quite a bit under our aged 18 minimum back then. Naughty, LoD... ;) From memory, and trawling back through the guild archives, I can see that as a raider, you were a willing contributer to the raid reports, which scores big points.

If offered a spot, would you be willing to move all your played alts to the guild? You mention you are looking to move your 110 Tauren Paladin from Stormreaver - is this quite a regularly played alt?
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby alafto » 18 Nov 2017, 21:18

Yes, my early years were terrifying trying to a stay under the "ageradar" and still trying to contributed in some way :worthy:

Yes i sure am willing to move them all, even the never played ones. The Tauren was transferd awhile back to play with a friend on the other side. I have done quite alot of content on that toon, healing is quite fun i found out. But the Horde was not saddly not my style, still feel unclean from going Horde.
alafto

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 19 Nov 2017, 19:52

Ha, indeed... Difficult to get the smell of cow out of your hair ;)

See me in game for a chat about where we go from here :)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Hekate » 21 Nov 2017, 19:44

Whilst against the rules, just want to mention I'm old enough to say (and remember) "Loddite!"

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hekate
The Faithful

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?