GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

SOCIAL - Azurka, MM Hunter

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

SOCIAL - Azurka, MM Hunter

Postby Azure » 12 Nov 2017, 23:27

About Me:

Hi, my name is Petra and this is my humble application. :-)

Country & Region: Brno, Czech Republic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Character:

Character Name: Azurka

Level: 110

Class: Hunter

Spec: MM

Current ilvl: 820

Relevant Alts that I'll probably get around to leveling:

Thunderhorn Alliance:
(Guild is mostly <Crusaders of Brumla>)
- Alisson, 98 Holy Paladin
- Mevia, 89 Disco Priest
- Astheria 85 Resto Druid
- Qath 91 Outlaw (?? Okay) Rogue

Irrelevant Alts:

Thunderhorn Alliance:
- Mehia 20 Mage (Unlocking Panda mounts)
- Lyriah 36 Warrior (not my class)
- Asleigh 15 Warlock
- Cashley 1 Banker - I'm so proud of that name :-D

Argent Dawn Horde:
(Yes, I enjoy roleplay occasionally, I confess.)
- Eredithe 100 Warlock
- Alistra 88 Mage
- Astheria 85 Priest
- several ultra irrelevant low levels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Engineering
Primary 2: Mining

Dungeoneering & Raiding

I came back to WoW after a year or so of inactivity. I used to do LFR and Normal raids with my casual raiding guild before the break. Last serious raiding I did was during Cataclysm. :-D
I don't have any aspirations to raid in the near future as my game is running at 20 fps on a good day. I do world bosses by standing still with my screen frozen and hoping I get off one auto-shot before the boss dies so i am eligible to loot. :-D I intend to upgrade my PC when real life matters allow it but I have no idea when that will be.

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for?

- Social and Leveling
- EventuallyFlexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month. (I really used to enjoy raiding and when I was an active raider I used to take it seriously and do my homework on class/raid startegy etc. When I get a new PC I would like to eventually join a raiding group.)

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

(in order of enjoyment :-D)
- Raiding
- Lore - More specifically, discovering random pieces of big AND small lore through quests and other interactions with the world
- RP, not actively atm because it's very time heavy
- Achievements
- Leveling alts
- VERY occasional PvP
*Mythic+ Runs (never tried, is it like small raiding?)

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of?

I was one of the first and core members of <Crusaders of Brumla>, a guild founded on a private server, later (2009ish) migrated to Thunderhorn EU. We were a regional CZ/SK guild so we often organized real life meetups. Many memories were made and life-long friendships established. (Even two marriages :-D) I am proud to have been a part of that. The guild has been inactive for almost two years now, but some of us still keep in touch irl.

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who:
Nope

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I like the spirit, at least the impression I got from your website. :-)

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
- I'm a preschool teacher. Also probably not your average preschool teacher. :-D
- I enjoy doing creative things
- my three favorite YouTube channels at the moment are Jordan B Peterson, Sideways and Just Write
- my favorite books are "A Song of Ice and Fire" series (The Game of Thrones books) which I readthree times, Terry Pratchett's "Discworld" series and "The Better Angels of Our Nature" by Steven Pinker
...am I boring you yet? :-D

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

"What's the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, the other is a pause at the end of a clause."

or alternatively, if you know the joke and supply the answer:

"You can comma a cat but you can't cat a comma." :-D

Probably not the best but one of my favorites. I also enjoy torturing my surroundings with bad puns. (But if this should be a reason not to recruit me, I'm willing to refrain from them. :-D)

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... orn/azurka
Azure

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: SOCIAL - Azurka, MM Hunter

Postby Elysah » 13 Nov 2017, 21:24

Hello there, Azurka

Thanks very much for your application - I remember seeing the Crusaders of Brumla around alot back in the old days.

You list some "Irrelevant Alts", would you be willing to move played alts on the server, with the exception of your bank alt to the guild, if offered a place?
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Azure » 14 Nov 2017, 18:43

Hi Elysah, thank you for the reply.

I'll probably delete the panda when I unlock racial mounts and the others are just holding names I like but sure, if it's the guild policy. :-)
Azure

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 19 Nov 2017, 19:51

Sorry, not been around much this week due to a stinking cold... Whats your online time like for a chat ingame? :)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 20 Nov 2017, 09:25

Trial offered
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 27 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?