GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

[Trial] Tinytino - Protection Paladin - Raider

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Tinytino - Protection Paladin - Raider

Postby Tino » 18 Oct 2017, 22:07

About You

Country & Region: Netherlands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Tinytino - Protection Paladin
I started back in the day with vanilla wow in 2006 on Xavius. But it think that was on my priest. The paladin came a little later but if that was on Thunderhorn or still on Xavius im not sure..

Level: 110
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection
Current ilvl: 923

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Tino - Discipline priest - 110 - Blood Elf Priest - Thunderhorn - guildless
(I will most likely transfer this one back to Alliance since i really dont like being horde :O)
Ashandarei - destruction warlock - 85 - human - Thunderhorn. (Im not playing with this one atm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Mining
Primary 2: Blacksmithing

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?
So i just recently started playing again and i have mainly focussed on lvling up and grinding Argus for both my priest and paladin. I have only been on one mythic+ lvl 11 on my priest. That went without problems. I don't like pugs all that much and i wanted to get a decent itemlvl before i started doing mythics so that's why i haven't done that many yet. But i'm looking forward to doing more of those!

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare LFR
Trial of Valor LFR
Nighthold LFR
Tomb Of Sargeras LFR

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
No

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Core Raider: I can commit to every raid each week
I love raiding especially on progression raids.

Which of the following days each week are you available?
All days atm but im looking for a new job so i'm not sure what my hours will be then.

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec.
Protection because i like tanking a lot. I like setting a good pace and i found it the best way to experience the fight. You get a better view of what's going on and how the tactics affect the game play. For example on my priest i have to focus on the health bars and occasionally check if i don't stand in something nasty :D

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
Pfft that’s a difficult one. Probably my first Lich King kill. Not because it was especially hard or because we were one of the first ones to do it but because i played Warcraft back in the day and i got invested in the story. I mean the poor guy only wanted to save his citizens and then to become the danger himself! And Jaina, poor Jaina! You could feel the love they shared and all the struggles they went through… AH THE HEARTBREAK! Look at what you did you made me sad all over again! ;-)

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors?
I know several of them from back when i was a Highland Warrior myself (Hi guys!!)

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I always enjoyed myself in the Highland Warriors. They are a friendly bunch of people i hope to play with again.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Let’s see. I had to fill in my age just now and that's not something i have to do often. I was kinda shocked im 32 already tbh.. Not that i feel old mind you but it's not like i'm 22 anymore :D
For the rest im pretty easy going. I enjoy taking pictures (landscapes, streetphotography) , riding my motorcycle and astrophysics. I enjoy knowing how stuff works from how we orbit the sun to how Einstein's theory about gravitational waves got proven with the detection of the collision between black holes etc etc.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke...
Im terrible at jokes so i had to google one but i think i got one you haven’t heard before and in keeping with my interest in Physics it’s a physics joke!:
Why was Heisenberg such a bad lover?
Because when he got the momentum he couldn’t find the position. And when he found the position he couldn’t muster up the momentum.

Tino
The Chosen

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Tinytino - Protection Paladin - Raider

Postby Elysah » 19 Oct 2017, 05:35

Teeny tiny Tino!!

Good to see your application! I will reply properly tho this evening :)
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 19 Oct 2017, 07:56

Morning Tino, quick Q based on our chat last night. You said you would join on your priest but have applied on your pala. Does this mean you now want to tank over heal?
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 27 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Tino » 19 Oct 2017, 12:59

Hey Windavell, i applied with the paladin first because my priest is still horde en needs to be transferred first. Ill probably make my priest my main since that has the most benefit for the guild but that will be somewhere next week i think. I committed myself to one raid this week there with the friends i have on the horde side. So next Wednesday my priest will be transferred and available if needed for the raid.
Tino
The Chosen

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 20 Oct 2017, 19:32

hey tino, if you dont see El by tomorrow afternoon poke me as soon as you see me. Not sure when shes going to be about. Sorry for the delay
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 27 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Tino » 20 Oct 2017, 21:14

Hey Windavell, will do!
Tino
The Chosen

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 21 Oct 2017, 07:02

Hi Tino, sorry for the delay. Had some connection problems.

Good to see you would like to return, it looks like you’ve already had a chat with Wind about the situation: so applying on your pallet but with a view to transferring your priest to be your main?

How far along is your priest in terms of raiding experience? I remember your dwarves priest was an excellent healer - have you been raiding regularly with him too since you left us?
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Tino » 21 Oct 2017, 08:42

Hey Elysah, the priest will transfer this week and will be ready to start raiding straight away. The priest will become my main as soon as its transferred.

Basically i should have made the application on my priest but i thought this would be easier since its horde atm. But i was wrong ;-)

i havent played wow since i stopped. Well thats not completely true. I lvled my paladin in Myst to have a look around there but i haven't raid since i stopped outside of LFR. But im ready to jump back in to action! :-D
Tino
The Chosen

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 21 Oct 2017, 13:50

Ok. See me in game for a chat. I’ll be online a little this afternoon and tomorrow evening :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?