GuildOx rankings GuildOx rankings

Application for social membership of Missfitt, Tankadin.

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

Application for social membership of Missfitt, Tankadin.

Postby Missfitt » 13 Oct 2017, 21:33

About You

Country & Region:
I was born and raised in the Netherlands in The Hague. I still live there.

Bit of bio
I work in IT as a Designer. I have 3 children (19,17 and 2 years of age (girl, boy, girl)) I am married. I love cars. And I practice Krav Maga.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character
At this moment (and has been for some time) my main is Missfitt

Level: 110
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection
Current ilvl:896

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?
Moving alts into this guild is not a problem at all. In fact, I would very much like that.
Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:

Omegalas | level 108 | Druid | thunderhorn | Aliance
Blaighde | level 102 | Demonhunter | thunderhorn | Aliance
Innojalla | level 101 | Priest | thunderhorn | Aliance
Hypochondric | level 90 | Warlock | thunderhorn | Aliance
Shifftie | level 91 | Rogue | thunderhorn | Aliance
Shuutumz | level 90 | Hunter | thunderhorn | Aliance
Raggnarrokk | level 90 | Mage | thunderhorn | Aliance
Deekaigh | level 86 | Death Knight | thunderhorn | Aliance
Somebanker | level 1 | rogue | thunderhorn | Aliance

Some more characters on other realms, but I have not played them for a looong time.
Worth noting is:

Wonderstamp | level 80 | druid | Boulderfist | Horde
I played any spec necessary in the raid. We were running BT without spoilers then .. ah those days!
He was my main in my days at 'Wipus Frequentus' .. the most fun I had in a guild ever.
And worth mentioning also is:

Glouglue | level 70 | priest | Boulderfist | Horde
which i had the audacity to make Champion back in the days that it still was a thing (vanilla)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Primary 1: Alchemy
Primary 2: Inscription

Dungeoneering & Raiding
[i]Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

On Missfitt I ran some Mythic+ dungeons (up to +9 i think)
Did run some LFR raids, nothing on normal yet.. lacking ilvl or interest in PUG-ing those

Please list your progression and experience of the following raid instances, and indicate if your experience is LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic experience & progression, ie 5/12:

Emerald Nightmare completed on LFR
Trial of Valor completed on LFR
Nighthold 3/10 on LFR
Tomb Of Sargeras 0/9

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
Nope

Play Style

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Social: I have no current aspirations to raid (consistently).

Which of the following days each week are you available? Please see the top post for details of our current raid days.
N/A

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites such as WoL in support of your application)
Hmm.. where to start.. I have always liked tanking. The thought of running up to a big bad meany tenfold your size and thousandfold HP and surviving still gives me goosebumps!
I used to do this with a druid for a long time, back in Wipus' days. I than wanted to try different classes and specs and so I rolled a pally. I really liked paladins before every class was made equal. This class had so many options. I play an easy-going, patient and forgiving tank. But I have a low tolerance for stupid ****

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs

- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- PvP
- Achievements
- Auction House profiteering

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
Still having my first character and having a rank 10 (legacy) pvp title on a character.
Apart from being one of blizz's most loyal sponsors..

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
Yes. I know Qios (10 years) and Teyster (5 years) personally. They are friends and collegues.

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I miss the cosiness of a guild. The ability to help out friends when I can.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
You can ask me anything. You're not guaranteed an answer, but I wont be offended :wink:
Oh and I don't do diplomacy well, but I do have good intentions .. I think I'm a positive person, please dont take offence of any non-PC verbal diarrhoea that might escape from me
At this moment I am playing quite non committed off and on btw

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
No pressure .. can I reply with a question?
Thing is, I think I might have a huge problem and I need some advise.
My wife has been buying more clothes then usual lately. She also dresses up nice, puts on make-up and struts through the house whistling and smiling all the time.
The other day her cell rang and when I handed it to her she got really mad saying I should respect her privacy and that it does not concern me who texts or rings her.
Also, she goes out every Thursday evening with someone I don't know (man or woman). And she let's herself get dropped off at the beginning of the street so I can't see who drives her home?! .. So, to find out who it is she hangs out with I was hiding behind my motorbike a few days ago, it is a Harley Davidson. And while I waited for her to be dropped off I noticed a few drops of oil beneath the bike.

So my question is: Is this normal for a bike just two years old?

Link to your profile on The Armoury via the wow website
.. armoury cannot find my toons atm.. :dazed:
Missfitt
Minion

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Application for social membership of Missfitt, Tankadin.

Postby Winterberry » 13 Oct 2017, 22:47

Well, whaddayaknow? Dude: about time :-)

@HW: one more I gladly endorse!
Winterberry
The Chosen

Liked in: 1 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 14 Oct 2017, 08:33

Hello there, Missfitt, nice joke ;)

Thank you very much for your application, always nice to hear from a Vanilla player, and a very prestigious one at that! ;) I managed to get to Knight Captain back in Vanilla. Didn't have a bloody clue what was going on tho, although just enough to notice I was dead again from either Nobless, Navles, Hellreverend, and then later Monza. You probably carved up Wind and I at some point...

What made you switch, not only from such an established character but also, to Alliance?!
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 3 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Missfitt » 15 Oct 2017, 20:12

There always were the usual adversaries, indeed ;). Can't remember their names unfortunately. Doubt that I encountered any of you though as server groups did not exist back then, iirc. Anywho.. it was fun.. Jumping off at the lumber mill in AB, levitating to the flag at the blacksmith and fearing everyone .. and getting nuked for it :)

I have switched multiple times and for different reasons. I started as a druid because of the diversity of options that class gave me. Than later I tried a pally as it then was a stronger class but still had the versatility. I switched servers mainly because I got asked by a friend or colleague after guilds I was in disbanded or people I played a lot with left. You know, when there is a core group that you hang out with within a reasonably big guild, and they mostly all decide to try another game? (guildwars2, star wars ..etc). Dont know why I didnt transfer .. I still might one day, move my characters that mean something to me. It just did not happen, no particular reason. Though I dont see an aliance elven druid called 'Wonderstamp' happening... although almost anybody can be a druid nowadays, not just Elfs and Taurens. Have to say that in the meanwhile I grew fond of Missfitt too :-) I will just stick with her for a bit more, yup
Missfitt
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 15 Oct 2017, 20:58

Thanks for your reply... You've certainly be around ;)

Whats your online time like next week for an ingame chat, where we can talk about where we go from here? :)
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Missfitt » 17 Oct 2017, 13:46

I expect to be online tonight and thursday after 10 up untill 11:30-ish and maybe wednessday same hours. Will you look me up, or do I ping you for some in-game chaterity?
Missfitt
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 17 Oct 2017, 19:00

Whoever gets in first will do ;)
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 22 Oct 2017, 15:30

Not seen you online, Missfitt, unless you are the person who sent me a friend request in battlenet, but with a different name - Traxite? :)
Elysah
True Believer

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Missfitt » 27 Oct 2017, 19:12

Nope, wasn't me. I've been online a couple of times and was looking for you. We must have missed each other. 'If at first you don't succeed..'
Missfitt
Minion

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?