WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial offered] Akelya Destruction Warlock Social / Raider

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial offered] Akelya Destruction Warlock Social / Raider

Postby Akelya » 11 Oct 2018, 20:24

About You

Country & Region: Croatia, Europe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes:

Level: 23 (just started as dark iron dwarf)

Class: Warlock

Main Spec: Destruction

Off Spec: Affliction

Current ilvl: Not applicable at this very moment. :)

Link to your profile via the Armoury: As i'm currently only lvl 23 i'll skip this part for now

Alts
Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild:
Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)?

- I have 0 alts on Thunderhorn but the plan is to transfer my alliance char that i played recently (a lvl 120 demon hunter with item lvl 350 IIRC), my other toons are horde mostly (120 rogue, 120 paladin and 120 priest) but i decided to focus on the alliance side of things this time round. :)
Here is the wow armory link for my demon hunter, that's the only character i'm currently playing besides my warlock that i'm currently leveling:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... re/Akeliya

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- Mythic+ Runs
- World Quests/Rep Grind
- Levelling alts
- PvP
- Achievements
- Mount/pet farming
- Transmogging

- I'm basically into anything that wow has to provide, from running old content to grinding achievements so you only need to let me know what's happening and i'll gladly join in and help if needed. :)

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*

- Hm, this is a tough one....but let's say the thing i'm most proud of is clearing molten core and blackwing lair when it was available, 40 man hype yay!

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

What sort commitment are you able to offer? (Delete as appropriate)

Flexible Raider: I will sign to any events I'm able to attend, which would be around a couple a month
Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 21:00 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)

- I'm currently leveling as destruction and will switch between destrucion and affliction depending on the content / bosses we are doing. I usually see what icy veins has to say about specs and what to focus on and go with that.

What is your greatest achievement in a raid situation?

- I know i mentioned molten core and i'll mention it again....love the place, love all the bosses, raiding with 40 people, wiping on random trash, getting killed by ragnaros...oh man i do miss the place a lot :(

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?

- Don't really have the time to focus being a raid leader cause of work and i'm not going to jump into something if i can't dedicate 100% to that, therefore i'll just gladly listen to someone else who can provide the people something i can't at the moment. :)

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?

- None at this moment but i can't wait to meet everyone!

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors? Things other applicants have included here include, what was it about the Highland Warriors which made us stand out from the hundreds of other guilds recruiting? Have you been aware of the guild prior to applying? Did someone recommend you join us? Did you group with a member of our guild and become enchanted by what a wonderful person they are?

- I absolutely looooved the post that Elysah posted on the official forums, immediately fell in love with the vibe it was emitting. I would really like to meet this SIF person to see if he / she really exists....so yea. :) Back to the topic....you seem to be just the guild i was looking for, laid back people who play the game to have fun and enjoy it together. I also heard you need more Dark Iron Dwarves.

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself? You may wish to talk about when you started Warcraft, any previous main characters, any interesting life events or details you would like to share with the guild to find similar interests with our members

Oh hai there! My name is Kresimir, i come from Zagreb, Croatia and i work as a Software Engineer and love everything tech related. I game on pc, ps4 and my switch, play everything mostly so you can catch me in various other games. If you ever have any computer related issues feel free to spam me with questions, i'll gladly help out. Oh yea! I have a silly persian / maine coon cat named Angie, she's white and FLUFFY and can stare at you for days without blinking.

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)

A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning now do I! What... too soon? :D

Thanks for taking the time to read this block of text! <3
Akelya
Recruit

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Akelya Destruction Warlock Social / Raider

Postby Elysah » 13 Oct 2018, 09:43

Hello Akelya

Thank you very much for your incredibly enthusiastic application! :)

So, let me get this right: DH main, now alt so you can level a baby velf lock? Presuming for the levelled transmog? :)

As you’re only a baby at the moment, and have already expressed your committment to moving your DH, my questions are rather limited! I must admit I have a lot of respect for those with multiple characters at 120: I’ve no idea how you face the grind. Once is enough for me!

What’s your usual online time like? Are you on daily and between what hours usually? We have a small crew who are around in the weekday daytime but most of us are the night shift, with peak times between 7pm and 10:30ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Akelya » 13 Oct 2018, 20:03

Elysah wrote:Hello Akelya

Thank you very much for your incredibly enthusiastic application! :)

So, let me get this right: DH main, now alt so you can level a baby velf lock? Presuming for the levelled transmog? :)

As you’re only a baby at the moment, and have already expressed your committment to moving your DH, my questions are rather limited! I must admit I have a lot of respect for those with multiple characters at 120: I’ve no idea how you face the grind. Once is enough for me!

What’s your usual online time like? Are you on daily and between what hours usually? We have a small crew who are around in the weekday daytime but most of us are the night shift, with peak times between 7pm and 10:30ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heya Elysah and thanks for taking the time to read my application, much appreciated!

Void elf warlock?! BLASPHEMY! Dark Iron Dwarves are life! :)

Well i kinda went berserk when BFA came out and took a 10 day vacation and basically only played wow and leveled rogue 1st, then decided i wanted to heal, so i leveled a paladin anddddd gues what....i decided to completely reroll and play a alliance demon hunter. It's a lot easier and more fun to level alliance than horde but it could be just me really. :)

The plan is to only play my DH to do emissary quests or if someone needs help for something (i can tank if needed too) and mostly focus on leveling my warlock...if i snap and can't level from 20 to 120 then i'll just buy the 110 boost and level the 10 levels. :P

I work monday - friday from 08 - 16:30 so i'm home at about 17:30 everyday and will mostly be online around that time and available for whatever, usually online until 23ish. Weekends are basically the days i spend with my better half but i'll play on and off during the saturday / sunday too i just can't be precise enough to tell you when.

If there is a specific role you guys are missing i'll gladly level that or just transfer one of my horde guys in order to help out.
Akelya
Recruit

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 14 Oct 2018, 22:48

Unless you're keen to get into raiding immediately, there is no need to transfer any specific role across: we're in a relatively luxurious position of not really needing any of the specific roles at the moment. Also, we encourage our guildies to play the classes of their choice, rather than be forced into to a role which they may not enjoy out of need :)

Whats your online time like over the next few days for an ingame chat?
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Akelya » 16 Oct 2018, 12:53

Elysah wrote:Unless you're keen to get into raiding immediately, there is no need to transfer any specific role across: we're in a relatively luxurious position of not really needing any of the specific roles at the moment. Also, we encourage our guildies to play the classes of their choice, rather than be forced into to a role which they may not enjoy out of need :)

Whats your online time like over the next few days for an ingame chat?

Hello again Elysah, sorry for not respoding sooner, i was away on a short business trip and the internet where i was was awful. :)

I'll be online today from 18h GMT and will either play my warlock or my monk. I'll just leave my battle.net ID so feel free to contact me when you can / want and we can have a chat. :)

I tend to heal 9 out of 10 times when playing wow and this might be the only expansion where i 1st leveled my dps classes 1st. Those HP bars aren't gonna max out on their own! :P

My battlenet ID: Nyrim#2419

:hurra:
Akelya
Recruit

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?