WoW Guild Rankings

[Trial] Social - Bargl Dk

If you would like to join our guild or just have a question about it please post here

[Trial] Social - Bargl Dk

Postby Bargl » 02 Jun 2018, 00:14

About You

Country & Region: Norway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Character

Character Name, including any details of name, race and server changes: Bargl

Level: 110

Class: Dk

Spec: Unholy

Current ilvl: 918 :(

Please note, we are not an alt guild. Therefore, would you be happy moving all your alts into the guild (excluding alts that are in a private guild to keep Guild bank access)? Sure

Alts Please list ALL alts, regardless of level, including name, realm, faction, class, level and guild: Same as last, most importantly Bargeld (Warrior), Baarg (Shaman) - no guilds, Ill move em

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style

Choose all of the following which best describes what you enjoy, delete those which do NOT apply

- Raiding
- PvP

What, in WoW terms, are you the most proud of? *This does not have to be a recognised Blizzard achievement*
Probably when we killed Ragnaros

RAID APPLICATIONS ONLY: Dungeoneering & Raiding

Tell us a little about your Mythic+ experience - what +level are you most confident with? What's your highest +level?

Please list your progression and difficulty mode, ie LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, ie 5/12 HC
Only LFR
Nighthold
Tomb Of Sargaras
Antorus, The Burning Throne

What sort play are you looking for? (Delete as appropriate)

Backup Raider: I am willing to spot fill when needed, but I understand a place is not guaranteed

Which of the following days each week are you available?

Wednesday 21:00 CET until 23.30
Sunday 20:30 CET until 23.30

Tell us more about why you chose your current spec. (You may wish to tell us a little about your spell/shot/melee rotation & general play style in a raid/dungeon/group situation or link stats websites in support of your application)
Unholy is the only real DK spec imho, but have switched to other specs as needed in the past

Do you have any aspirations to become a Raid Leader? And if so, why?
Not really

Other Stuff

Do you know an existing member of the Highland Warriors? If so, who: for how long, and how do you know them?
I might know a few, but it's been a while

Why do you want to join the Highland Warriors?
I enjoyed raiding with them in the past

Anything extra you would like to tell us about yourself?
Most of this still apply:
viewtopic.php?t=3650
+ 1 daughter :)

Finally, as you should always end on a laugh, tell us your best joke... ;)
Hvor mange lyn supportere må til for å skru til en lyspære? Begge to :D
That's my best joke, honest,
Bargl
Recruit

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Re: Social - Bargl Dk

Postby Elysah » 02 Jun 2018, 09:32

Hello there, Bargl.

Thanks for your application. And thank-you for linking your original one too: I was wracking my brains as your name was familiar but couldn’t remember dealing with your original application. I usually have at least some half baked recollection!
I was heavily pregnant when you joined us, and couldn’t reach the keyboard, which is why Wind did the apps!

As it’s a social application, not much to ask, as you’ve covered everything and it seems most of Azeroth is eagerly awaiting mid August.

What are your plans when the expac hits, will there be a step back into raiding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Bargl » 03 Jun 2018, 21:29

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for my late reply.

I have bought the xpac, and as you can see started playing the game a bit again - and now mostly doing som LFR's. It has been enjoying doing raid content, although LFR can be frustrating as well. That said, I'm not entirely sure what I will do when the new game arrives with regards to raiding. By joining a guild, although as social status, I probably will have some expectations having a chance every now and then to do some proper raid content. And you probably have similar expectations from your members, that they can help out when needed. Maybe its the right thing to await and see my interest and what kind of effort I can put in the game when the new xpac arrives.

So because of that I think it's best that I "freeze" this application now, and possibly bring it back later. Sorry for the inconvience.
Bargl
Recruit

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Windavell » 04 Jun 2018, 11:09

Very formal response bargly :)

Theres no expectation to raid, as a social member you have no obligation to do anything except be friendly and help if you can.

If, later on, you want to raid, as long as you meet the requirements (you know how that works from past experience) you can but theres still no attendance requirements or anything like that.
To be highly certain of something, with a very low order of evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence, is a sign that something is wrong with your mind.
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 27 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Bargl » 07 Jun 2018, 21:32

I'll whisper you in game Wind, if that's ok ;)
Bargl
Recruit

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Want to join?